LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

473 topics in this forum

• 43 replies
    • 8.2k views
    • 20 replies
    • 10.2k views
  1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
    • 7.6k views
  2. Frequency of Updates

• 2 replies
    • 138 replies
    • 15.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
  3. Story suggestions

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
  4. Patreon's ABDL Purge 1 2

• 31 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Being trained

• 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. When do you write?

• 2 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• [Part 10: Ascent] Chapter 113:Staffing Issues The next three days were a quiet nightmare for me. I was losing my bladder control. It wasn’t that I was completely unaware, I wasn’t incontinent; it wasn’t like I didn’t know I was peeing most times. There were no instances of wide eyed shock at the sudden wet warmth spreading out from my crotch or the feeling of a squish and being puzzled by it.  I knew what was going on with my body. But unless I was actively thinking about it and resisted the urge, I just peed. Holding my bladder had become less like holding a cup of coffee and more like not scratching an itch. It was possible, but every moment spent not scratching became increasingly distracting to the point of agony.  And just like scratching an itch, it was very possible to do it while asleep. When I was put down for naps or just dozing, I stirred enough to wake myself up. Once I woke up right as my body was letting loose, but I still counted it.  At night, in a deep sleep, nestled in Janet’s arms? It felt impossible. It was like Billy had said when we’d first met.  I wasn’t incontinent, I was becoming unpotty trained. Forced practice and the normalization of it all were taking their toll on me.  Imagining myself becoming like Billy who literally could and would push a steaming load into his pants at any given time no matter what else he was doing, I soothed myself by asserting that much control and holding my bowels for as long as I could bear.   I didn’t bring any of this up to Janet of course.  She wouldn’t have believed me anyways, and if she did she’d no doubt be overjoyed.  I’d finally said that I hate her straight to her face and it hadn’t phased her.  Perhaps the breast milk was doing something to me, but it’s not like I could bring it up to Janet. For all I knew, Amazon breast milk was an addictive drug that caused long term incontinence and brain damage to Littles; but any Amazon cited source would make zero correlation to that fact.  Don’t ask questions if you don’t fully trust the narrator. Oh yeah.  The breast milk.  How had I not realized? How could I have been so stupid? So blind? So willfully ignorant? Between that and everything else that had happened on Monday, I really did need the three days off just to process. Those three days were also remarkably pleasant. We slept in and got up with the sun. My liquid diet consisted entirely of water and juice that Janet deliberately poured in front of me and sampled herself each time. My solid diet was finger foods, cut up fruit, corn dogs, massive pizza slices cut into bite size hunks. There was nothing gooey like macaroni and cheese or lasagna; nothing that would be untoward for an adult to eat with their hands; though the steamed broccoli was a stretch.  Because of her mandate on me not ‘playing’, we went to places where other Littles weren’t likely to be during school or daycare hours. That meant no playgrounds! We went grocery shopping and made a trip to the book store in lieu of the library because of its ‘Mommy and Me Baby Time’ program.  She even got me a book. ‘Jeepers: Lights! Camera! Ack! Shh!’.  It was pulpy drivel, but a child’s chapter book written at a fourth grade level was leagues away from the illustrated propaganda in Beouf’s room. One afternoon we took turns reading chapters to each other on the couch, guessing what the next dumb fake out would be following the cliffhanger at the end of a given chapter. For three whole days, I got to hang out with Janet. And I didn’t hate it.  We talked about nothing in particular. We read to each other. We did yoga (the one exception to the television rule she’d put in place).   She didn’t ask me to drink any milk at all, only asked if I wanted to keep talking about it. There were no further trauma incidents such as seeing free Littles set on edge by our presence.. Easiest grounding I’d ever had, to be honest. The one thing that stung was missing the LIttle Voices meeting that wink. I desperately wanted to regale a certain wonderful nutter with the tale of how I’d busted an Amazon in the nose. There was something Amy had yet to accomplish as far as I knew. It would have been nice to tell her that before Ambrose inevitably found a way to strike back.  Amazons always did. That Friday Morning sucked.  We woke up on time but were slow to get going. The weather forecast had temperatures in the forties that morning but expected it to rise into the low seventies by the early afternoon. I sat fidgeting in my car seat.  My jacket was too puffy and the jeans didn’t feel nearly baggy enough; like denim tights in some places. Janet had split her morning breakfast shake with me, but the sweetness was artificial and chalky compared to what I’d allowed myself to become accustomed to.   That made me shudder. “This outfit sucks,” I complained for the third or thirtieth time. We turned into the school parking lot. “We don’t get cold weather very often, babe,” Janet said patiently. “You can take the jacket off when you get inside.  You might not even need it by lunch.” “But then everybody will see the onesie,” I whined.  The navy blue long sleeved onesie with snowflake patterns was adorable.  Adorable was not how I cared to be seen.   “That’s why you keep the pants on over it.” Janet said.  Damn. She had a point. And it was better than a shirt because there was no chance of my diaper poking out the back.  That was…actually kind of thoughtful. “Oh…yeah.” Janet glanced at the dashboard clock.  “Crap! We’re late.”  The sun cresting over the horizon gave hint to what the clock was broadcasting.  Less than five minutes before clock in time.  The buses would be here any minute. Janet zipped around to my door and all but ripped me out of the car seat.  “No time to go to the classroom. Mommy will clock in and hand you off to Mrs. B.”  She practically dashed carrying me over her shoulder; every little bump and jostle stopping me from telling her that she wasn’t supposed to call herself Mommy when we were alone. There was no time for that argument, however. The concrete zipped by.  Someone I couldn’t see looking over the back of Janet’s shoulder said “Hi Janet! Hi Clark!” and she hustled through to log in for the day. Three steps in I was able to get a good look at Beouf still holding the door, waving, and giggling.  I waved back.   I stood on solid ground for the first time that morning when she sat me down and started punching in her number. It was not to last, however. “Boss!” My eyes lit up. My whole body pivoted towards the front office’s mail room. “Tracy?!” Tracy stood there, eyes wide with excitement, holding an armful of papers.  Better yet, she was dressed like a normal person again, and not a gross parody of a western school marm! She took the stack of worksheets fresh off the printer and bits of announcements and mail and placed them on a nearby desk.  “Boss!” “TRACY!” “BOSS!” The Tweener got down on her knees and flung her arms wide. I took the cue and waddle-ran all the way into her arms, giving her the biggest possible hug I could manage, even with the puffy jacket limiting my mobility.  There were soft quiet ‘Awwws’ and one disgruntled ‘Hmmmph’, but I didn’t care this time.  My feet were on the ground but I was on cloud nine. “How ya been, sir?”  Tracy asked, her voice soft and gentle. “Three days?” I boasted. “I could do three days standing on my head.”  I neglected to mention my recent nighttime problems because well…there’s no good way to bring that up.  “You?” Tracy stood back up, but she kept gushing. “It’s been like a vacation. The substitute that came in has been phenomenal!” “Substitute?” I said. “You mean Ambrose hasn’t come back yet?” The first bell rang right as the buses were starting to motor up. I felt Janet’s warm shadow over me.  “I need to go unlock my classroom,” Janet spoke over my head. “Can you get him to Mrs. Beouf please?” Tracy gave a cheeky thumbs up. “I think I can manage, ma’am.”   Two full lips planted themselves on the top of my head.  “Bye bye, Clark. Have fun today!”   I slapped my palm over the spot that had been kissed like I was swatting at mosquitoes. “Mommy!” I squeaked. Alas, she was already power walking out the side exit towards the courtyard. Tracy arched an eyebrow. “Mommy?”  “Shut up,” I growled, embarrassed at myself. My assistant held her hands up in defense. “No judgment. No judgment. You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Say what you gotta say.” I tried to move beside her and reached up for her hand. “Come on. Let’s go.” Tracy eyeballed the front door.  “Are you kidding? It’s cold out there and our buses are dead last. We can wait a few.” Oh wow!  Neither I nor Tracy had ever dared to push our luck by waiting inside after the bell. We’d bitch about it, sure, but we never acted on it.  Something had emboldened Tracy.  I kind of liked it. “Okay,” I said back up to her. “So…substitute?” “Oh she’s amazing!” Tracy said. “She’s an Amazon, but she’s really good with the kids. Playful but doesn’t goof around. Talks to them like they’re people, but isn’t a drill sergeant. Really knows her stuff!  Emily’s mom came in on Tuesday and this lady just talked circles around her and redirected her so that she was happy and gone in like five minutes! Almost like how you and me would do it.  I think even Beouf kinda likes her.” Wow, again. I leaned back from surprise.  Tracy did not give compliments this lightly.  They were just falling out of her, too. There was no way she was using any kind of office politics language in case we were overheard, (and we were obviously being overheard). “Oh,” I sighed. “Good.  What’s her name?” The door to Brollish’s office opened and closed. “Starke. With an ‘e’ at the end.” Starke…Starke…Starke…I didn’t know any teachers with that name. Not that I could expect myself to know every teacher, as necessarily anti-social as I was.  Light footfalls signalled an approach. “That doesn’t sound like any of the regular subs. What’s she look like?” Tracy pointed towards Brollish’s hallway.  “Kinda like that.” The lady who walked out of Brollish’s office might as well have been a Little made large: Skinny and straight almost to the point of pre-pubescence.  Her hips and breasts were still bigger than any Little woman’s, but proportionally speaking, she was a twig. Her short, light brown hair was let down and neatly combed, and she was dressed functionally yet professionally; much like how Beouf often did- with clothes designed for ease of mobility and comfort so that one could get down on the floor and play with students as much as teach them at their desks.  Her red and puffy winter jacket was almost an exact replica of my own, possibly because they had been bought from the same store. There was a joyful gleam in her eye and a smile on her face. She waved.  “Morning, Tracy! Morning, Clark!”  “Hey, Miss Starke!”  Tracy waved back. Then she took a second and looked back down at me. “You guys know each other?” “She’s my babysitter,” I said almost under my breath. Jessica pranced our way. “How are you buddy?” she cooed down at me. “Ready to play and learn?  Still sleepy? Grumpy?”  Tracy reached down and gave my hand a squeeze.  Then Jessica said to her.  “Oh, sorry. His Mommy is my best friend. I’m kind of his honorary aunt. Ms. Grange. Do you know her?” “Yeah…” Tracy nodded. “I do. We used to all meet up first thing in the morning and chat before work. Me. Mrs. Beouf. Ms. Grange.  Clark.”  This had all become incredibly awkward, and once again, the Amazon was the one who had no idea.  “That sounds neat! Maybe we can start doing that again once I’m settled in.” The tips of her fingers shot up to her mouth in self surprise. “Oops! I didn’t mean to invite myself. No pressure of course. No pressure. Just I love Janet, and I’ve really liked working with you so far and…” “We?” I parroted. “So far? Settled?  Jessica…Auntie Jessica, are you saying what I think you’re saying?” Jessica paused and then broke out in a mile wide grin. “I got the position!” Tracy gasped and let go of my hand.  I did too. So many conflicting emotions roiled up inside of me.  Janet’s best friend was teaching my kids.  That meant that they were infinitely safe in comparison. It also meant I might get babysat less often. But it also meant I’d been replaced…again…by another giant. A shrill harpy’s cry rang out.  “WHAT?!”  Raine Forrest leapt out of the receptionists chair so fast that it fell over backwards.  This was doubly impressive because being a wheelie office chair it shouldn’t have been able to do that so easily.  “MS. AMBROSE GOT FIRED?!” All eyes were on us and Forrest as she stomped over to us, huffing and puffing. Aides, volunteers, teachers running late, parents trying to beat the school bus because their kid forgot to take something with them: every one of them was either looking right at us or doing their absolute best to not look at us. “I don’t know anything about that,” Jessica answered sheepishly. “I was just told that the preschool teaching position was open and asked if I wanted it.” Despite being within easy speaking distance of us, Forrest did not stop screaming. “THAT’S NOT FAIR! THAT’S NOT FAIR AT ALL!” Tracy spoke up. “She hit a student. Multiple times. And me. What was supposed to happen?” “HE ASSAULTED HER AND SHE DEFENDED HERSELF!” Forrest roared. “WHY IS SHE FIRED AND THIS LITTLE BASTARD GETS TO KEEP HIS FREE DAYCARE? HIS MOM ISN’T THAT GOOD OF A TEACHER!” That lit a fire underneath Jessica.  “Excuse me,” she said, getting between me and Forrest. “That is not how we talk in front of parents and students, that is not how we talk about our co-workers or their children, and that is certainly not how you talk about my friend and my godson.” It wasn’t as forceful or as fuming as Janet’s previous dressing down, but there was a power to it.  In the way the two women carried and conducted themselves in that moment, Raine seemed like a tantruming toddler and Jessica was the adult firmly putting her foot down, telling her the behavior was unacceptable. Fury in Raine’s voice condensed. Not as loud but just as angry. “Oh. So you’re one of them.” Unbeknownst to us, another monster had entered the room.  “Miss Forrest.” A quiet, raspy, skeletal voice called out.  “Perhaps we should talk.” And the volcano erupted all over again.  “FUCK YOU!” She shouted at Brollish.   Brollish looked like she’d been struck  “I beg your pardon?”  “FUCK! YOU! THIS MANIPULATIVE SON OF A BITCH HAS CAUSED PROBLEMS ON THIS CAMPUS FOR YEARS! LITERAL YEARS! AND INSTEAD OF GETTING RID OF HIM YOU FIRE A PERFECTLY GOOD TEACHER!  HE SHOULD BE AT NEW BEGINNINGS RIGHT NOW GETTING TAUGHT A LESSON INSTEAD OF PLAYING IN BEOUF’S GLORIFIED DAYCARE!” “See me in my office, Miss Forrest. Now.” “NO!” Forrest stomped her foot.  “FUCK YOU! I QUIT! I CAN’T WORK HERE ANYMORE! I QUIT!”  She stormed out the side exit, slamming the door behind her. Everyone else froze.  “That was unfortunate,” Brollish said. No one moved. “Get to your stations. Students are already unloading.  Have a nice day.”  The room sprung back into action as if Brollish had pressed the universe’s play button. Jessica took a knee and knelt down to my eye level. “Sorry you had to see that, kiddo,” she said. “You okay?” Tracy took one look at my awestruck face.  “Oh, he’s more than okay. Trust me.”  I was doing everything I could not to burst out in joyous maniacal, frantic, idiotic laughter; the kind of laughter that would risk me wetting myself even if my body hadn’t started slipping.  Both my newest and oldest enemies on campus had been removed in the space of five days.   Bonus points: Ambrose had been replaced with someone who was as much her antithesis as it was possible to be and still count as an Amazon. Double bonus was this was someone who knew me and was inclined to humor me.  If I couldn’t look after my students directly, I could at least have the ear of the two people who were.  Tracy liked her too, meaning she’d stick around.   Best. Grounding. Ever. “I’m okay,” I said. “I’m very okay.”  I reached up and took both ladies’ hands. Tracy took the worksheets in her free arm and we walked out into the chill cold just as the final two buses were pulling up. “Hey Tracy?” “Yeah?” “Does Emiliano have any experience in telephone reception?” If Tracy had been drinking coffee she would have spit it out. “It’s a good thing my hands are full or I’d smack you, you Little booger!” Surprisingly, or not surprisingly, Jessica puffed out a bit of laughter.  “Okay. Yeah. You know Clark, alright.”   Chapter 114: Through Windows Once Closed I watched my reflection while Beouf tugged down the sides of my fresh diaper, making sure the fit was nice and snug without risking the tapes ripping.  “Almost….done!”  She smiled, satisfied at her work. I let out a small sigh now that I was no longer encased in my own pee. A long tired yawn bellowed out of me. “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHW” Beouf reciprocated the yawn while she boosted my hips and buttoned the snowflake onesie up between my legs.  “Don’t start, baby, you’ll get me doing it.” I frowned, the b-word still stinging despite the affection. “Okay, Granny.” I joked.  “Do you want me to pull up your rocker and quilt for you?” She stuffed the old balled up diaper down into the pail behind her. I’d needed the change since before the buses, but we were running behind so I volunteered to wait.  No sense in Annie or Billy risking a rash because they were stuck in filthy pants for an extra forty five minutes to an hour when I could just wait ten and get relative privacy to boot.  “Don’t even joke, young master Grange,” Beouf said. “My granddaughter has been keeping me up the past two weeks.  If I could fit, I might curl up in one of those cribs with ya.”  She fiddled with my jeans, turning them this way and that, checking for leaks.  “Pants on?” I stared up at the ceiling mirror.  I looked absolutely ridiculous and adorable.  Putting some jeans over them wouldn’t alter that overmuch. That and Beouf still had the heat up to full blast. “Pass.” “Deal.” She folded up the jeans.  “Shoes and socks?” I wiggled my toes. “Why? It’s Friday. Might as well start it right.” Beouf shook her head but had the biggest glowing smile on her face.  “Suit yourself.”  She unfastened the strap across my chest and set me down off the changing table and onto the cool tile floor. “Jealous?” I asked.   “Maybe a smidge,” she admitted. “I don’t think I could pull the look off like you can.”  She tucked my grimy socks into my sneakers and placed them atop the folded up jeans.  “More just really happy to see you like this.” Turning down the jeans seemed like a really bad idea right then and there.  “Like what?” “Happy.” She made a gentle shooing motion towards me.  “Now come on. I wanna get some coffee, not spend all afternoon in the bathroom.”  I crinkled out and around the classroom, approaching Beouf’s kidney table in a wide arc for no other reason than I felt like it. In contrast, Beouf made long rigid strides for the coffee pot, moving at right angles and letting her tree trunk limbs carry her past my meandering gait.  The resulting differences in tempo made it so that I was sitting down right as she was finishing shaking up my bottle and placing it in front of me. “To the end of another week,” I raised the bottle filled with mocha in a mock toast.   “To the end of another week,” Beouf parroted me.  She gave a conspiratorial scan of the classroom as if searching for eavesdroppers.  “And the end of Ambrose.” For once I blushed and smiled yet felt no need to hide it and no shame in expressing it.  We clinked glasses and sipped our drinks in a moment of comfortable, amicable silence. I exhaled and threw in, “Bonus points for Forrest.” “Hmmm?” Beouf blinked and swallowed her drink.  “Beg pardon?” “Forrest quit,” I said.  “That’s what that was this morning during the buses? She quit?” I took another pull from the bottle, feeling smug as anything. “Yup.” Beouf covered her mouth and pounded the table top lightly in place of laughter. “Oh my gosh! That’s awesome!” “You’re welcome.” I said. “She literally cited me being allowed back as the reason she was quitting.  That and Ambrose getting canned.”   Beouf held her palm out and I slapped it. “Don’t you ever do anything like that ever again, though,” she quickly said. “Ever. I mean it.  Scared the daylights out of me and everybody else.” I tried using my superpower of not rolling my eyes, but it failed from lack of practice. “Yes Mrs. B.”  Hadn’t we already had this talk? What did she think I was?  Oh…oh yeah. She kinda did… “I mean it, Clark.” Beouf said.  “I was scared. We all were. Ivy was close to hysterics when she first got back here.” I put the bottle down. “What?!”  “Zoge told me she kept mumbling something in Yamatoan about how it was her fault. Do you know how she would have felt if you’d have gotten expelled?  How I would have felt?” The mental image of poor delusional Ivy and poor delusional Mel crying because I got sent to New Beginnings was enough to shake even me. We’d just re-reached a place of understanding again. Ivy and I had even less time as friends.  The fact that my exit from their worlds could affect them so; I hated to admit it, but it was touching. I dug my fingers into my face and dragged them down into an exasperated mask. “Fine, I promise!” I said. “Sheesh.” “Ivy and you are not going to be allowed to be next to each other in line for the rest of the year,” Beouf said firmly. “Calendar year or school year?”   “Clark!” “Sorry! I just had to ask.”  The joke did not land. My unexpected victory had been her emotional crisis. The silence turned awkward.  My gut grumbled from the coffee and I made a mental note not to start pushing right then and there. If I could I’d do it in Janet’s car right as she was pulling into the neighborhood so that nobody’s eyes were fixed on me while I did the deed. There was no urgency or feeling of strain save for lamenting that planning to void into my pants had become routine and that the presented (and expected) alternative was worse.  I wasn’t that unpotty trained… The awkwardness passed and Beouf resumed sipping her coffee. “How was your Friday?” “Kind of boring, actually,” I admitted. “No arguing or yelling or drama or surprises.” The last thirty minutes has just been the A.L.L. lounging behind our usual oak tree. No one wanted to play or make fun of the others.  It was fucking grating. “Thank goodness,” Mel chuckled. “Monday was enough excitement for me.”  “No, seriously,” I said. “Maybe we could spice it up every once in a while. Have Fun Fridays or something.  Change it up beyond just recess at the end of the day?” “You want more recess?” “Maybe,” I pondered. “Like free play inside before lunch or a special game after naps. Might be nice to have some structure.” My mind leapt to the silly yet creative games used to pass the time at Little Voices meetings. I’d own these losers at ‘Clark says’. “I give you structure the entire day,” Beouf gestured comically to the visual schedule on the wall. “Now you want more structure during the one time of day when I cut you monsters loose?” I leaned forward on my elbows.  “When you put it like that…”  I covered my lips and muttered. “Kinda…?” “Are you trying to get under my skin, or do you genuinely want me to come up with games for you to play?” “Two things can be true…” I grinned. “Kids…” Beouf said into her mug. “Hm?” “Nothing,” she said coyly. Before I could make a comeback, she piled on, “If you want to make a lesson plan and try to teach your classmates some things out there I have no objection.” “Lesson plan?” I stopped blinking. “Seriously?” “Nothing official,” Beouf said. “Just if you want to teach your friends some new games, I’ll be happy to learn with them so I can referee.” A wink sealed my fate. “But you have to put in the work and get me the rules first so I know you’re not just being silly.” She took a moment to wag her finger at me. “No battle tag, either. Too much diving and tackling. Not appropriate.” A chance to teach! To lead and present! I pursed my lips together. “You’re playing me and I don’t even care.” “Sign of a good mentor/mentee relationship,” Beouf finished her coffee. “Both parties walk away taking advantage of each other and not caring.”  It meant everything to me that she called it mentor/mentee and not teacher/student just then.  She put her mug down and let out another loud yawn.  “That grandbaby really keeping you up?” I asked.  I got a tired nod in reply.  “I thought Mom and Dad had to deal with the midnight feedings. Isn’t that what parents do?” Beouf bellowed out another yawn. “Doesn’t mean I don’t get woken up,” she said. “Sometimes I’ll give her the bottle just because I know I”m not going back to sleep.” She smacked her lips and her eyes started to drop. “Two weeks now. That baby has the second worst case of colic I’ve ever seen.” “What was the first?” Her eyes opened back up and a wicked wry smile jotted itself across my friends lips. “You.” “Oh you bi…” I sputtered and self-corrected. “You witch!” Melony stuck her tongue out at me.  “Walked into that one, bubba!” she tittered. “I have so many swear words right now,” I grumbled. “All the swear words!” Our back and forth was interrupted with the gentle clicking of a doorknob turning. For the first time since September I looked at the backdoor of Beouf’s room opening and my heart didn’t fill with dread. The sound of two women laughing like school girls preceded Tracy’s head poking in the room.  “Hey,” she said to the space between me and Beouf. “Mind if I come in?” “Sure,” Beouf waved the teacher’s aide in.  I did, too.   Tracy came all the way in, and the noise crescendoed with her entrance. “Janet and Jessica,” Tracy thumbed behind her. “You’d think they were long lost sisters who hadn’t seen each other in forever.” The slight distance between the classrooms was just enough so that I couldn’t make out the individual words, but the patter was loud, boisterous, and above all happy.  It was nice to hear happiness coming from that room. “Yeah,” I sighed.  “They get like that, sometimes. I don’t get it.” Janet was the last to find out about her bestie’s new job.  When they saw each other at the bus loop after school she started squealing and jumping like she’d won the lottery.  Jessica responded in kind. I was given a quick kiss and handed straight back to Beouf. I’d become an afterthought.  After so long feeling like an obsession, being an afterthought was really cool. In Tracy’s hand was something off-black, flat, and rectangular. She had it tucked under her arm, and positioned away from me like she was trying to hide something.  The door shut behind her with an audible thud, but was punctuated by even more laughter pounding out behind her. Beouf stood up out of her teacher chair.  “Okay,” she said. “Now I gotta know what’s so darn funny.” She looked down at me. “Wanna come?” Tracy and I exchanged glances. She fidgeted. Uncomfortably.  “Not really,” I told Beouf. “I’ve got a feeling someone’s coming over for dinner. I only wanna hear the jokes once.” “I don’t mind staying with him,” Tracy offered. Beouf held her hand up and out.  “Tag out.” “Tag out.” Tracy agreed. They high fived and Tracy got out of the way so Beouf could go socialize with her fellow giants.   “Sup,Tracy?” I asked. Tracy waltzed over to the kidney table and shifted the dark rectangle behind her back.  “Hey, Boss. Got something for you.” “What?” I asked. “A present.” Tracy said. Then she tacked on.  “And a thank you.  And an apology.” “An apology?” I asked.  “For what?” My old assistant pulled out a kids’ seat next to me.  Even sitting down, she was bigger than me. “For this,” she gently brushed my cheek with her fingers.  “And for not being honest with you.” I turned my head with the graze of her finger tips, feeling the slap all over again.  “It’s okay,” I told her. “You saved me from getting humiliated in front of our kids.  We’re even.” “You punched a bitch in the nose and took a beating!” Tracy exclaimed.  Our gazes met.  “And you saved me.”  When she didn’t reply, I took the initiative. “We’re even.  We’re more than even.” Even more awkward silence as we sat there. It was only broken when I remembered what I was wearing and shifted and crinkled uncomfortably in my seat. “Anyways,” Tracy said, bringing the rectangle back around and laying it down in front of me. “I had an idea.  Emiliano already went back to work in Elizabeton. I can’t scope out the daycares and whatnot like you wanted.” “Yeah,” I said. “I know. I get it.” “But…” she brightened. “I can give you something almost as good.” “Which is?” Like a model on a daytime game show, she waved her hand over what she’d been hiding behind her back. It was a touch screen tablet, obviously well used. The screen still had smudges on it and there were tiny bits of brown gunk along the power and volume buttons where it had been pressed and dropped ad nauseam   The paint on the home button was smudged to oblivion. “This isn’t mine,” Tracy assured me. “Got it used from a friend.” “Okay…” I said.  “What is it?” Tracy started the tablet up, and punched in a passcode of ‘1-3-5-7-9’.  “It’s a gaming tablet,” she said. “Last night I downloaded a bunch of fun games on it. No hypno games or anything that’s gonna make you uh…you know.” A weak smile muscled its way up over my skull. “Huh. Neat.  Something to do over the weekend. Thanks, Tracy.” “I already got Janet’s permission to give it to you,” Tracy said proudly. “She’s got no problem with you playing any of these games.”   I skimmed the icons that flooded the screen. None of them seemed particularly babyish. Nothing that was designed to teach me shapes or colors. One had a skull and crossbones. Another had a stick figure inside a sniper’s crosshairs.  “Thanks.”   “Fair warning,” Tracy told me, “she can access the parental controls and change the passcode if she wants. I already showed her and Miss Starke how to put a timer on it to limit your screen time so you can’t stay up late or anything.” “Ah,” I said. “That makes sense.”  The small amount of satisfaction I was drawing from this was rapidly diminishing.  “Yeah,” the Tweener repeated herself. “The parental controls really sold it for her.”  A subversive counter melody entered the cadence of her speech. “She was really happy about that feature.” My eyes squinted up at her.  “Is there anything my Mommy would be happier not knowing about?” I asked. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, sir.  Officially no idea.”  Then my old partner in crime showed me exactly what she had no idea about. **************************************************************************************** I felt like a million bucks that night. A nice hot shower. Fresh fuzzy pajamas and powder to minimize chafing.  New sheets in the crib and a freshly laundered Lion. It was a wonder what a few minor creature comforts could do after a long and dreary day. Janet leaned over the crib railing, her curvaceous form still wrapped in a towel, her hair lightly dripping. Both of our heads smelled of sweet honey shampoo.  “Are you sure you don’t want to sleep in Mommy’s bed tonight?” she coaxed.  “I could lay with you until you fell asleep and then move you to the cot until I came back.” “I’m okay,” I replied as politely as I could. “Thank you, though.”  I was doing everything I could not to stare at the object of my desire. Subtlety was hardly my strong point and Janet knew it. “You just want to stay up and play with your new toy.”  This was neither a question, nor an accusation. I sucked on my lips. “Kinda,” I admitted.  “Snuggle tomorrow night? Stay up late tomorrow and sleep in Sunday morning?” “Oh, so we’re staying up late, now?” Janet taunted. “Someone has gotten very used to being suspended.” “It’s very easy to stay up late with an extra source of developmentally appropriate stimulation,” I offered.  “If you’d like to negotiate it so that I take an extra long nap tomorrow, I’m amenable to that discussion.” Janet tilted her head and crossed her arms. “You just want to stay up and play with your new toy, don’t you?” I immediately averted my gaze and pretended to be interested in the dinosaur crib sheets.  “Yes ma’am.” My Amazon caregiver feigned exasperation in her sigh, but she was radiant. “It’s a good thing you’re cute.”  She moved Lion out of the way and grabbed the tablet from its hiding place and punched a code in.  “We’re going to have to go over some of these games this weekend. I do not like how some of these icons look.” I stood up and flashed her full puppy dog eyes.  “But tonight?” Janet handed me the tablet back.  “I’ve got a timer set for thirty minutes,” she said. “After that it’s locking you out and changing the code. Then it’s right to slumber town with you.” “But I can play?” I asked. She sighed. “Only because it’s a weekend.” Good enough for me. “Yay! Thank you, Mommy!” My Mommy shuddered in delight at hearing her self-given title come out of my mouth so earnestly. She’d conditioned herself far more than she’d conditioned me.  “You’re welcome, baby boy.”  I leaned forward and accepted the kiss so that she’d hurry out of the room.  “Good night, Clark. I love you.”   “Good night, Mommy,” I called back.  There was a pause, but she flicked off the lights and closed the door. Half an hour.  I had half an hour to do what needed to be done.  Not because I’d be locked out of the device, but because Janet would surely double back to take it out of my hands once I’d had my playtime. I pressed the home key and backed all the way to the locked screen.  Thanks to the parental controls, in half an hour the code would go from ‘1-3-5-7-9’ to a secret permutation that only Janet knew.    Fine by me. I didn’t need it.  There was a special code that Tracy hadn’t divulged to my teacher, my Auntie, or even my Mommy.  One that only I knew. With deliberate slowness I pressed in the secret sequence. ‘1-0-5-6-5’.  Alpha-numerically, if 1 and 0 were read as ‘10’, I would have just spelled out ‘J-E-F-E’.  Tracy had wanted it to be B-O-S-S, but it was too many digits.   The screen blinked, and then the tablet booted back up. This time, all of the games were gone and only three heretofore invisible insignias remained: In my hands, I had an internet browser and a VPN and a settings app to turn my tablet into a wireless hotspot. I held my breath as I tapped on the icons and saw the spinning loading signal. A second later, the browser opened. Fingers trembling I typed in the web address. ‘Mistuhgwiffin.net.’  It loaded!  For several seconds I just stared at the glowing screen, gazing in happy disbelief. No longer would my sources of information, my knowledge, or my voice be confined to what Janet or the others shared with me or decided what was worth listening to.   Now I could communicate incognito with Littles on the other side of the crib bars. Listen to rumors. Give warnings. I could do more than just wish and hope and plan. I could do more than wait for openings and opportunities. I could coordinate. I could create my own opportunities. I could stretch myself out so much farther than the Oakshire Elementary Maturosis and Developmental Plateau Class or the local Little Voices meetings.   I was back!  
    • Amara clung tight to her papa laying her head on his shoulder as he carried her. Her diaper sagged as she had wet it again during the drive. She was conflicted she wanted to cuddle papa but a movie sounded fun to. "Papa stay and watch a movie with me?" Big girl Amara knew Papa had to get the stuff out the car but little Amara just wanted to be held by her papa. 
    • Yep, only change seems to be the name from Abri-Let to ABeana Pants.
    • I thought they caught and cited the diaper dumper. Or was that a different one.
    • "Nah-nah. Pleah nah" - Catherine began to beg, when Anna grabbed the back of her head and began to direct the babygirl's mouth to her nipple. Catherine could not resist and felt her lips let in a warm nipple Anna's and she was forced to start sucking it, with tears in her eyes from humiliation... At first nothing happened, but soon warm, slightly sweet breast milk Anna's began to fill Catherine's mouth and she had to swallow it, otherwise she would choke... Catherine tried to move away again, but Anna held her tightly. Catherine gave up and, closing her eyes, continued to suck breast milk, like a one-year-old baby