19. Truth Please 1 2

• 29 replies
    • 7.1k views
  20. How Many?

• 12 replies
    • 4.6k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• She turns and watches him keep his hands behind his back. He's nervous she shrugged. atleast he's trying to be hands off this time maybe he finally trust me. Upon arriving at Subway smiles she had only been to subway a couple times. So she took a while to view the menu and the options laid out. She took a couple minutes slightly overwhelmed by the options. After about 5 minutes of glancing at the menu and the prep side she finally decides. " Can i get a Foot long Chicken teriyaki, a foot long chocolate chip cookie and a Large sprite." There was no way she would eat all that in one setting. But he said Whatever you like and she liked anything she wasn't paying for. 
    • I have a dry (how about that!!!) ABU Classico V2 diaper on. I have an ophthalmology appointment in several hours and perhaps by then I will be wet, yet discreet.
    • Amara laughed as Papa bowed holding her. "Your so silly papa." She let papa carry her to the nursery.  Amara wiggled to be put down and ran to her bookshelf to choose a story.  There were so many books to choose from Amara had a hard time choosing. After a few minutes she settled on a my little pony story book.  Bringing it over to papa she climbed into the big chair and sat on his lap.  "This one papa." She held up the colorful pony book. 
    • Maisie sucked her pacifier sitting beside Lila-bell. "Ouch pankins no fun. You want me rub it bwetta?" Maisie had been in daycare for 5 years now.  She spent the first 2 years fighting trying to get free. Little still talk about the rebellion she had started with a few other little from the other side of the world. By year 3 she realized there was no going back and went through a lot of depressive episodes.  The last two years she had learned to be happy in her new life with her mommy and big sisters.  She had both a little big sissy and a grown up giantess big sister. "I heard you tell sissy you have a baby sister.  Is her gonna come to daycare?"   Meanwhile was asking Dannykins from her nap.  It was time for her medicine as the numbing agent should be wearing off and the gauze needed to be changed. She cooed to Dannykins laying the sissy baby on the changing table and giving her tummy. "Time for mommies little princess to wake up."