• 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. A 24/7 weekend

• 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. A crazy-fun diaper day. Ideas? Challenges?

• 9 replies
    • 8.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 5.6k views
  12. A Different Poop Topic

• 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Not much different this morning except for a few things, As usual my morning diaper, Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is very wet and messy. What is different is my wife is out of town just for a day, will be back later today. I'm going to stay wet and poopy for as long as I can, probably when I begin to feel a little itchy irritation, or a small leak, whichever comes first. I have a complex report to begin writing and will start while I feel the warm, squishy potty in my diapee.
    • I re-registered at the DNS about a week ago This is so alien, what do I tell my webhost?
    • Who among us enjoys getting enemas? This is a survey for those of us who like to be given enemas on a regular basis. There are      qusestions. Answer all as best you can. If there is a question you do not like, just ignore it. I will answer these questions after this post is put up.  Albert-1701 me-1701@proton.me  1. When did you get your first enema?  2. Who gave you your first enema?  3. How large was your first enema?  4? What was the enema for?  5. If it was for a punishment, how long were you rrquired to retain it?  6. If it was for a punishment, were you able to expel the enema in private or did someone watch you?  7. Was your first enema given to you by a parent? If so was it your father or your mother?  8. Was your first enema given to you by a sibling? If so was it your sister or your brother?  9. Are you a male or a female? 10. What was the largest enema you have ever been given? 11. What was the strangest liquid you have ever been given? 12. Have you ever been forced to take an enema large enough to make you throw up all that is inside of your body? 13. Do you really enjoy getting enemas? If so, what is the best part of an enema? 14. How long have you been taking enemas? 15. What do you really dislike about enemas? 16. Do you like getting enemas or giving enemas? 17. Are you a straight male, a gay male, a bi-sexual male, a straight female, a lesbian female, a bi-sexual female. other type of sexuality?              if you are another type of sexuality, say what it is. 18. Is there anything else you have to say about enemas that you really enjoy or that you really dislike? Here are my answers to the survey about enemas that I just posted.   1. When did you get your first enema? When I was 2 years of age and in the hospital.  2. Who gave you your first enema? A male nurse.  3. How large was your first enema? To treat a problem I had with pain when going to the toilet.  4? What was the enema for? See the above answer.  5. If it was for a punishment, how long were you rrquired to retain it? It was not for punishment  6. If it was for a punishment, were you able to expel the enema in private or did someone watch you? It was not for punishment. However, I was not allowed to expel it in private.  7. Was your first enema given to you by a parent? If so was it your father or your mother? No.  8. Was your first enema given to you by a sibling? If so was it your sister or your brother? No.  9. Are you a male or a female? Male. 10. What was the largest enema you have ever been given? 10 quarts with an inflatable doubke balloon nozzle in my butt. 11. What was the strangest liquid you have ever been given? Warm milk mixed with castor oil. 12. Have you ever been forced to take an enema large enough to make you throw up all that is inside of your body? Yes, many times this has been done to me. 13. Do you really enjoy getting enemas? If so, what is the best part of an enema? The feeling of being cleaned out completely inside 14. How long have you been taking enemas? On a regular basis since I was about 25 years of age. I am now 76 years of age. 15. What do you really dislike about enemas? Really nothing. I just like getting enemas. 16. Do you like getting enemas or giving enemas? Mostlu getting them. But, I will give them. 17. Are you a straight male, a gay male, a bi-sexual male, a straight female, a lesbian female, a bi-sexual female. other type of sexuality?              if you are another type of sexuality, say what it is. I am a bi-sexual male. It is about 75% straight and 25% gay. 18. Is there anything else you have to say about enemas that you really enjoy or that you really dislike? If any of you want to give me enemas write to me directly and let me know. If so, you must be able to host me days somewhere in the Las Vegas, NV Area. Albert-1701 me-1701@proton.me
    • America's Most Wanted (John Walsh)  
    • Steven fully relaxes in Diana's lap and cuddles with her lots, beaming with joy as he is called a good boy! Soon all his worries are forgotten and when he had enough for now, he asks "I'm ready to play with the toys now.", waddling cutely off Diana's lap and towards the playroom. Looking back at his Mommy to see if everything is fine. Seeing that this is the case, he has lots of fun playing with a toy train and later with some building blocks. He has a great time and feels completely safe, even Diana doing some other stuff eventually. Vanessa watched with a frown how good Diana is in handling Steven. This facility is supposed to tease the Littles and humiliate them. Not what Diana is doing ... At least that's what Vanessa makes sure is happening under her oversight. Of course there are other overseers for other areas of the facility, many of them would frown on the practices under Vanessa's supervision. Vanessa puts on her frilly princess dress in black colours and decides to correct things herself. Her diaper crinkling softly under the hem of her skirt as she approaches the area where Steven and Diana reside. She watches the camera feed for the right moment, when Diana goes off to do something else. Entering her access code, she unlocks the door and enters the nursery area. A malicious smile forming on her face as she moves over to poor Steven. He is far to engrossed with playing that he doesn't notice Vanessa's approach until it's too late. With a sneer, Vanessa says "Such a naughty little baby boy! Your caretaker should have disciplined you by now, but I'll correct that!", taking a squirming and struggling Steven over her lap and starts to spank him. Smack! Smack! Smack! Steven is unable to defend himself and starts crying for help, "Mommy, Vanessa is spanking me!", tears running down his cheeks as Vanessa is unaware of Diana approaching from behind. With a hissing sound Steven starts wetting himself, causing Vanessa to tease, "Oh my, such a pathetic little baby! You can't even hold in your wee-wee during a spanking!", laughing at him even more.