LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Kids

I'm not a baby... but my pants may still be wet!

Subforums

1. Little Girls Playhouse!

A place for Little girls who might be a little to old for diapers or maybe not!

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

274 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
    • 11.1k views
  2. Pull Ups Vs Diapers 1 2 3 4 9

• 223 replies
    • 62.2k views
  3. Accidents At School 1 2 3 4 8

• 190 replies
    • 85.9k views
    • 132 replies
    • 17k views
  4. Kid-Like Undies 1 2 3 4

• 95 replies
    • 43.5k views
    • 90 replies
    • 13.9k views
    • 88 replies
    • 15k views
    • 70 replies
    • 22.3k views
  5. The Toy you want back! 1 2 3

• 70 replies
    • 10.8k views
    • 59 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 56 replies
    • 9.3k views
    • 55 replies
    • 7.1k views
  6. Cartoons 1 2 3

• 53 replies
    • 6.7k views
    • 52 replies
    • 8.4k views
    • 52 replies
    • 6k views
  7. Kiddie Candy! 1 2

• 48 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • 47 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 43 replies
    • 11.6k views
  8. This Is Good 1 2

• 42 replies
    • 12.6k views
  9. Ak'S And Dl'S? 1 2

• 41 replies
    • 8.7k views
  10. Boys And Dolls 1 2

• 40 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 39 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 39 replies
    • 11k views
    • 38 replies
    • 5.4k views
  11. Do You Have A Diaper Bag? 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 8.3k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• As Francine pulled Dahlia closer and closer to her engorged breasts, the blush on the baby girl grew and grew. “N-no w-w-way…!” She said, barely able to get the words out due to how flustered she was getting. But her eyes were staring down what was in front of her! If they weren’t in a relationship, it would be downright creepy!
    • "I saw these videos online on how to stimulate yourself into lactating, and it was pretty easy!" She said with a proud smile. "As long as I gave someone to keep draining me, then I'll probably keep producing! It's supposed to be really good for you!" She stated and brought her close, tempting her with the little droplets on her big perky breasts. 
    • “Huh…?” Dahlia muttered, utterly dumbfounded. Was Francine lactating? How is that even possible, she’s not a mother?! And what is she wanting Dahlia to do, anyway? Surely she can’t mean-!
    • Francine slowly pulled her shirt and bra off, and gave her breasts a gentle squeeze, which led milk to squirt out of them! "I've been working on this, to make things a bit more fun. Ever since you decided to move in!" She said with a big grin. "Why don't you give it a try, and then I'll put a diaper on you, alright?" She cooed. "I just figured you wouldn't have any accidents anytime soon, not until you drink something, anyway."
    • Confused and anxious, Dahlia tentatively followed Francine towards whatever she was wanting to show her. Why hadn’t she put her in a diaper? She didn’t even give Dahlia pants! Instead, she did who knows what on her butt and wants to show her something?! Naturally, Dahlia was so embarrassed, she was covering her exposed privates with her hands, as if Francine hadn’t seen it them quite a few times at this point.