LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Kids

I'm not a baby... but my pants may still be wet!

Subforums

1. Little Girls Playhouse!

A place for Little girls who might be a little to old for diapers or maybe not!

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

274 topics in this forum

1. Campfire

• 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.4k views
  2. Advent calendars

• 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 55 replies
    • 7k views
    • 17 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
  3. Spankings

• 18 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. School Time

• 3 replies
    • 1k views
    • 2 replies
  5. Imaginary friend

• 5 replies
    • 1k views
  6. A Big Kid in Diapers??? 1 2

• 35 replies
    • 13.8k views
  7. Do You Have A Diaper Bag? 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 8.3k views
    • 52 replies
    • 6k views
  8. The Toy you want back! 1 2 3

• 70 replies
    • 10.7k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Chapter 12: Lila Goes on Vacation (Part 1) Lila finished suckling her baby bottle that was finished with her mother’s milk.  Her mother just put her to bed in her crib, and she could barely keep her eyes open.  She was happy for both Camden and Angela for her mother becoming more and more accepting of them in diapers.  Afterall, their need for them kept increasing by the day.  It was now Thursday night, the same day as Angela’s last day of school.  Camden only had Friday and he would be done with school as well.  Before Lila could think of anything else, her eyelids started to close.  She grabbed Mr. Stuffykins and fell asleep. Angela laid down on the floor as her mother began to put a fresh diaper on her.  She placed the pink pacifier in her mouth and began suckling it as her mother began changing her.  At that point, she didn’t want to act her age.  She wanted to act like a two-year-old again. Cynthia smiled as she saw her daughter looking so content.  “Aw, that looks cute.” She told her.  “Now Angela, your father and I have discussed your situation in detail.” Angela returned to her normal age again and took the pacifier out of her mouth.  “And what did you decide mom?”  Cynthia grinned.  “We had a nice long conversation about this, honey.  After discussing it with your father, we decided that it would be best that you stay in diapers.” Angela’s face lit up.  “Really mom?” The mother nodded, as she took a fresh wipe and wiped it across Angela’s diaper area.  Angela shivered as she did this.  It felt cold, but good.  “We both noticed that you seem to be a lot happier wearing them lately.  Well, at least at night.  The other reason why we decided this was that your daytime accidents have been getting worse.  While you were at school yesterday, you had two accidents.  At home, you had three more.  And today, between your last day of you had seven different accidents throughout the whole day!  Seven honey!” Angela nodded.  It’s getting harder and harder to hold it in, mom!” Cynthia slowly nodded, as she wiped the Aquaphor all over Angela’s diaper area.  “Well Angie, you’re not going to have any more accidents because mommy is putting you back in diapers!”  She powdered the Pampers Size 12 Swaddlers Overnights diaper and Angela’s diaper area.  “Lift your legs up, Angie bear.” Angela grinned as she lifted her legs up.  Not only is she going back to diapers during the day, but her mother was starting to baby talk to her.  She didn’t mind it at all as she was getting the attention that Lila got all the time now. Cynthia folded the diaper up against Angela’s abdomen.  She then fastened the two tabs snugly to the landing zone.  “All done, Angie bear!” Angela cooed with delight and looked at her mother.  “What does this mean during the daytime, mom?” “It means that I will be changing your diaper dear.” Cynthia told her. “Whenever you need your diaper changed, just let mommy know.  If you don’t, mommy will check it.  How do you feel about diaper checks, honey?” Angela grinned.  “I don’t have a problem with them at all.  I do them with Lila all the time.” Cynthia nodded.  “But I will be doing it with you now.  And because you and Camden both wear diapers now, you will both need to wear swim diapers underneath your swimsuits when you go swimming this weekend.  If you are committing to wearing diapers, you are committing 100%, honey.” Angela nodded, but frowned.  “Swim diapers, mom?  They don’t have any in my size!” Cynthia shook her head.  “Yes, they do.  Your father and I researched all this last night.  A Canadian ABDL company called Rearz has swim diapers in your size.  There will not be enough time for it to arrive, so we didn’t order it.  I already talked to Lila and she will wish up a couple for you.  That is, unless you want Lila to wish up some Pampers Splashers that are your size? For Camden, I bought a large at the store since he still fits Size 6.  For Lila, I got her a small.” Angela gasped when she thought of Bradley.  “Mom, Bradley, his friends, and your friends are all going to be up there.  What if they find out that I wear diapers?” Cynthia gave Angela a smirk.  “Well honey, this is what you decided to do.  If they find out, they find out.  You could just tell them that it’s for a medical need.” Angela nodded.  “Yes.  I know.  But I’m still going to be embarrassed…” “What about Camden?” Cynthia asked her.  “He’s going to be wearing them, too so everyone will find out about his wearing as well.  Now, I would like to discuss one more thing with you before I tuck you in and kiss you goodnight on your cute wittle nose…” “Tuck me in?” Angela gasped. Cynthia nodded.  “Since you like being treated like your little sister, I’m going to give you the same treatment.  Know that all this will stay at home, dear.  I will be more quiet about this in public.  They don’t need to know about what goes on in our family.  And you know what, dear?  I don’t have a problem with this.  I’ve always wanted to baby you again, but like all kids, you all grow up way too fast.  I will be more sensitive with Camden since he doesn’t want to be treated like a baby.  You, however, seem to enjoy it.  So, I have my wittle Lila and wittle Angie to take care of!  My two little girls…” She patted Angela on her diapered butt.  “Now, my sweet little Angie bear, before I knew about Lila’s magic diaper, I said that you were in a lot of trouble because I thought that you bought all those diapers.  Diapers aren’t cheap, dear.  So, this is what I have decided after talking to your father.  We will buy your diapers, but you will have to pay for them.” Angela gasped.  “Pay for them?  How?” “You’re 16 now, dear.” Cynthia told her daughter.  “After this weekend, get a summer job.  Your sweet little sister Lila gave you a two-month head start on the diapers.  Lila goes through about six diapers a day.  Six or more on the very messy days. That’s five during the day and one at night.  We counted all your diapers and you have 232 left.  With you using 180 diapers a month like Lila, you will run out of them in early July.  At that time, you will need another month supply of 180 again.  We will let you pick out the diapers that you want online, but you will have to pay for every one of them.  That gives you a two-month head start on saving up money for your first month’s supply of diapers.  And that doesn’t even include the wipes, cream, and powder.” Angela nodded.  “I can babysit like Jenny!” Cynthia smiled.  “There we go!  Babysitting is a very good way to make money.  Work your summer job and then babysit.  Between those two, you should be able to pay for your diapers and changing supplies.  You will also be able to save some money.  Your father and I will pay for Camden’s diapers since he is not old enough to work yet.” Angela thought of Lila and smiled.  “Couldn’t Lila just wish up some more diapers for me?” Cynthia shook her head.  “Angie dear, I have already talked to Lila about this and she agrees with me.  She will not be wishing up any more diapers for you.  With you being 16, how will you learn the value of a dollar if you won’t be working to buy them?  I will let you use up the diapers that she has already wished up for you, but you will need to buy any new ones after those ones are gone.” Angela nodded.  “Can we please save the last two?  They don’t make Size 12’s, and this would serve as a reminder of the nice thing that Lila did for me…” Cynthia nodded.  “A Pampers Cruiser and a Pampers Nighttime?  Sure honey.  We will put them in a special box that you will be able to look at whenever you want.  Lila will be making more helpful wishes for us, like the swim diapers that we couldn’t get for you at the last minute.  We will decide on your diapers for your month’s supply tomorrow.  We will look at different sites since we know that you’ll probably want some different ones from time to time.  We’ll let you get 200 per month since we don’t want you to run out entirely before the next month.”  She covered Angela up in a blanket and tucked her in.  “Night night, my sweet wittle Angie bear!” She gave Angela a tender kiss on the nose. “Night night mommy!” Angela said back, in her two-year-old voice.  She grabbed her pink pacifier and suckled it.  She slowly fell asleep, and the pacifier fell out of her mouth. That night, Angela had a different dream.  She was four years old again, only this time, she saw Jenny in the dream, who was also four for some reason. Begin different dream Angela ran up to the slide and climbed to the top.  She slid down and reached the ball pit.  “Whee!” she squealed. Angela then saw Jenny, who dove down the slide head first.  When her face sunk into the balls, she giggled.  She then gave Angela a playful shove.  “Isn’t dis fun, Angie?” Angela nodded.  “Yes!  Jenny is my best friend in the world!” Jenny, in her cute little pigtails, shook her head.  “No!  Anga-wah my best fwend in da wold!” Angela giggled and shoved Jenny deeper into the ball pit.  “No!  Jenny is my best friend in the world!” A loud voice could be heard near the ball pit.  “Angie, Jenny, both of you are the best of friends!”  The voice was Angela’s mother. Jenny suddenly gasped.  “Uh oh…” Angela looked at her best friend.  “What’s wrong?” Jenny whispered in Angela’s ear.  “I hav ta poop.” Right after Jenny said that, Angela felt a strong BM.  “Uh, Jenny?” she whispered.  “I have to poop too!” A mischievous look came over Jenny’s face.  “Let’s poop together!” she whispered. It was at that moment that Angela remembered that she was wearing a diaper.  Since her night time accidents started turning into daytime ones, she was now wearing a diaper during the day now.  She then nodded.  “Okay!” Jenny giggled again.  “Weady? Wun, too, fwee!” Both girls squatted down and unloaded a huge mess in their diapers.  But unlike Jenny, Angela’s mess was starting to leak out. “Are you girls ready for pizza?”  The mother approached the ball pit and gasped when the smell filled her nostrils.  “Did you girls just…Oh no!”  She hurried into the ball pit and began to scoop the girls out one by one.  Jenny was first. Mrs. Watson looked at Jenny and smiled.  “Jenny, did you just make a poopy?” Jenny looked shy and didn’t want to respond to her question. Angela was next.  She scooped her daughter out and gasped.  “Angela...Oh no!  It’s a blowout!  It’s leaking out of your overalls and getting on the balls…”  She looked at them both.  “It’s time for a change, Angie bear and Jenny button…” Jenny eagerly walked towards Mrs. Watson, but Angela didn’t.  Instead, she sat down and began squirming in her mess.  “I…don’t need a change, mommy.” Angela lied. The mother shook her head.  “No Angie.  Can’t you smell that?  Look at your overalls.  It’s dripping honey.  It’s a good thing that mommy brought a change of clothes for you.  Let’s get changed, dear.” Angela was still squirming.  “No!  I don’t need change!” “Come on, honey.  I will change you and Jenny and we can get some yummy pizza, okay?” “No!” “Come on, Angie dear…” “No!” End different dream Angela woke up to a very strong odor coming from her diaper.  The smell was unmistakable.  “Did I just…” she gasped.  She caught another whiff and nodded.  I did.  Since her return to diapers, this was the first time that Angela has ever messed in her diaper.  It all happened in her sleep, so she didn’t do it on purpose. She glanced down and lifted up her nightgown.  Sure enough, the mess was beginning to seep out of the legs from her diaper.  As she was inspecting it, her phone vibrated. A picture of Jenny appeared on her phone, with the option to accept or decline the call. Angela swiped accept and put it on speaker, because of her recent blowout. “Yes Jenny?” Angela said, with a nervous look on her face. “What’s wrong, Angie?” Jenny asked her.  “Aren’t we still besties?” “Yes, we are,” Angela told her.  “But two things are wrong right now.  1. It’s 3:24 in the morning, and 2. I just totally messed my diaper big time and the poo is beginning to seep out of my legs!  If you would excuse me, can I go and clean this up?  I will call you back in a few minutes, okay?” A gasp was heard on the other end.  “You messed it?  Did you do it on purpose?” Angela’s face turned beet red.  “Of course not!  I did it in my sleep!  I’ll explain in a few minutes, okay?” “In your sleep, Angie?  Wow.  I’m sorry to hear that.  I’ll talk to you in a few, bestie!” Jenny hung up, leaving Angie to take care of her mess. Angie stood up, and it got worse.  The mess seeped down her legs and into her night gown.  To address this, she had two options.  She could wake up her mother and have her take care of it.  The other option was to wake up Lila and have her wish for a new diaper and a clean night gown.  She didn’t want to get Lila in trouble for making a wish to cover up her mess, so she chose the first option.  As the mess continued to further soil her night gown, tears began running down her cheeks.  She tapped the bedroom door of her parents and softly opened it.  “M-mom?” She said, now sobbing.  “I…I…I made a messie!” Angela couldn’t remain quiet anymore.  She began crying incessantly. Cynthia woke up and got out of her bed.  She turned on the light and gasped.  There stood Angela, crying hysterically in a night gown with a brown mess dripping down her legs.  “Oh Angie honey!” John rubbed his eyes and yawned.  “What happened?” Cynthia sighed.  “Honey, Angela just had a big accident in her pajamas…” John gasped, as she saw the mess all over his teenage daughter.  The odor filled his nostrils and he pinched his nose.  “Oh Angie!  I’m so sorry that you…” Angela continued sobbing and hugged her mother.  “I…I didn’t mean to do it…mommy.” Cynthia hugged Angela and nodded.  “I know that, dear.  Now, can my Angie bear please tell mommy how this happened?  Here.  Let’s go to the bathroom first and get that yucky night gown off.” John frowned when he saw the mess dripping on the carpet.  “Is someone going to clean this up?” Cynthia nodded.  “Yes.  I will sop it up and have Lila wish it clean in the morning.  Now, let me tend to Angie…” John gave his wife a thumbs up, as she began walking with her. “Let’s take care of that yucky night gown, my Angie bear…” Cynthia said, cooing at her daughter. Angela nodded while she was still crying a little.  She followed her mother to the bathroom, where she had Angela sit in the bathtub while her mother removed her night gown. “Oh honey,” Cynthia said, gasping as she saw the very messy diaper.  “You had a blowout!  And you got a mess all over the place.  It’s dripping from my room to the bathroom, and it probably also dripped from your room to mine.” Angela continued wiping tears out of her eyes.  “But I didn’t mean to, mommy….” Cynthia nodded and hugged Angela.  “Yes.  Mommy knows that you didn’t mean to.  We’re going to get that diaper off and get you all nice and clean.  Okay?” Angela barely had any tears in her eyes now, as she was starting to smile again.  “Okay…” Cynthia removed the blown-out diaper and wadded it up.  She laid it messy side up, with the clean side touching the tiled floor of the bathroom.  “Now honey,” she said, looking at Angela intently.  “Can you please tell mommy how you made poopies in your diaper?” Angela’s face turned beet red.  “I…did it in my sleep, mom.” Cynthia gasped.  “In your sleep?  Honey, that has never happened before.  But there’s a first time for everything, right?  Was it a dream?” Angela nodded.  “I was four years old again, only I was playing in the ball pit of the pizza place you used to take me to when I was little.  The weirdest part about the dream was that Jenny was there, too and she was four.” Cynthia nodded.  “And Jenny’s your new friend at school?  You have told me about her.  What happened in your dream?” “Jenny and I were playing in the ball pit.” Angela told her.  “We were playing around for a while when Jenny suddenly had to go to the bathroom.  With the kind of face she gave me, it looked like number two.  After that, I suddenly had to go very bad as well.” “And you went?” Cynthia asked her. Angela nodded, her face still red.  “Before I went, I realized that I was wearing a diaper in my dream.  Jenny was wearing one, too.  Because of this, we both agreed to poop in our diapers in the ball pit at the same time.  Jenny counted to three.  At three, we both let it all out.  Jenny’s diaper was fine, but mine was starting to leak into the ball pit.  Then mom, you were in the dream and you rushed to get me and Jenny out of the ball pit to change our diapers.  You tried to get me out of the ball pit, but I kept squirming around in my messy diaper.  You kept pleading with me to get out but I kept saying no.  I told you that I didn’t need a change.  I then woke up, with a very messy diaper mom!” Cynthia nodded.  “That makes sense, dear.  I don’t think I told you this, honey but when you were four, I needed to put you back in diapers for wetting the bed.  Now you already know about that part, but what you don’t know is that it got a lot worse after I put you back in them at night.  Your accidents started to happen in the daytime too, so I had you in diapers all day and night.  Finally, you started messing in them so there was no going back to underwear for quite a while.  You wore diapers until you were halfway through the second grade.  Then you needed them again a bit during the fourth grade, but you were then fine after that.” Angela gasped.  “I wore them that long?” Cynthia nodded.  “You needed them, dear and I’m afraid you need them again.  This is the first time since you were seven that you had a huge blowout like that.  Because of this, dear, you cannot wear underwear anymore.  At least until you get this problem under control.  And now you definitely need swim diapers, if you’re starting to poop in your diapers now.” Angela’s face reddened. “What about Bradley?” Cynthia nodded.  “If Bradley really loves you, that problem will not matter to him, dear.  It’s a medical problem!  It’s also genetic.  Us Millers have been struggling with it for generations…”  She turned on the shower.  “Take a shower and wash everything off.  Get very clean and dry off.  Then meet me in your room, okay?” Before Cynthia left the bathroom, a little face peeked into the bathroom.  “What happened?” It was Lila. Cynthia smiled.  “Oh.  Angie had a little accident.” Lila saw the messy diaper and gasped.  “Was it a blowout?” Cynthia nodded, and patted Lila on her diapered butt.  “It was, Lila Loo.  Angie made a mess all over the carpeting, too.   And now, mommy’s got a wonderful idea for your next wish!” Lila’s face lit up and she smiled.  “I saw all the yucky mess on the carpeting.  Did you want me to wish all the carpeting to be clean?” Cynthia nodded.  “Yes Lila.  Please clean everything!” Lila nodded.  “Did you want me to wish for a clean night gown for Angie?” “Sure, Lila Loo.  Now, mommy needs to check Angie’s bed to see if it needs to be changed.” Lila smiled and made her next wish. “Oh, how I wish that all of the poopy messes in the house was clean like it never happened and that Angie’s night gown is clean!” Lila’s magic diaper flashed and a bright light tickled her, granting approval of her next wish.  Everything was clean, except for Angela, since she was working on that in the shower.  She then followed her mother outside the bathroom. Cynthia then gave Lila a curious stare.  “I appreciate the wish that you made for your big sister, but how did you get out of your crib?” Lila pointed to her magic diaper.  “I wished that I was out of my crib, because I heard my sister crying from the bathroom.” Cynthia motioned Lila to follow her into Angela’s room.  “You were very helpful tonight, Lila honey.” Lila nodded.  “Can you tell me why Angie pooped?  She never does this.” Cynthia nodded.  “Sure honey.  Let’s go into Angela’s room and I’ll tell you, okay?” “Okay!” Lila entered Angela’s room with her mother and listened as she began explaining everything that Angela already told her. Meanwhile, Angela was in the shower, trying to be as thorough as possible in getting every bit of mess off.  After about five or six rinsings, she finally began lathering her body with soap.  This, she did at least 10 or more times since she wanted to be totally clean.  After she was completely rinsed off, she exited the shower and dried off.  She wrapped a towel around her waist and glanced around the bathroom.  It looked like her mother already took care of the poopy diaper.  The floor also looked clean.  There was not a trace of mess anywhere. She walked back to her bedroom and entered it, where her mother was waiting there, holding a fresh Pampers Size 12 Swaddlers Overnights diaper, with the wipes, Aquaphor, and powder sitting nearby. “Honey,” she told Angie.  “Lay down on the floor so mommy can change you.” Angela looked around her room and gasped.  “Where’s all the stains, mom?” “Your little sister wished it all clean,” Cynthia told her.  “She also wished your night gown clean, so you can wear the same one back to bed.  Your crying woke her up.  She made the wish and I tucked her back in her crib.  Your bed doesn’t look like it has any mess, so you’re lucky.  Be still, honey.  Don’t move.” Angela glanced at the pink pacifier that was laying on her bed.  “Um…Mom?” She smiled.  “Could you get me my pacie?” Cynthia smiled, and walked over to Angela’s bed.  She grabbed the pacifier and looked at her daughter.  “Does my little Angie bear want her pacie?  Here you go, my dear…”  She placed the pacifier in her daughter’s mouth. Angela took the pacifier out of her mouth and smiled.  “Thanks mom…” She stuck the pacifier back in her mouth and she began suckling it. Cynthia continued with her daughter’s diaper change.  She wiped, applied the cream, and powdered her. She then snuggly fastened the tabs into the landing zone.  She then put Angela’s nightgown back on her and got her back in her bed.  She tucked her in and fondly watched as her daughter continued to contentedly suckle her pacifier.  “Aw…” she said with a grin.  “So cute.  Good night, my Angie angel…”  She kissed Angela on the forehead and left her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Angela waited a moment and then removed her pink pacifier.  She called Jenny back and told her everything that happened. “So you cried?” Jenny asked her. “That’s what I said!” Angela told her.  “This has not happened since I was a kid, so I felt so overwhelmed.  I didn’t like the yucky mess that was on me…” “Well, my diaper is soaked, but it’s not leaking yet.  Do you have a bottle?” “No Jenny.  I don’t have a bottle.  I already told you.  I’m new to this ABDL stuff.” “Uh uh Angela.  You’re still a teenager.  ABDL is for adults 18 and up only.  For us, it’s TBDL.” Angela scratched her head.  “So, Teen Baby Diaper Lover?” “Yes.  The community gets upset if you get it wrong.  Minors can’t participate in the kink community.” “I know.  My mom is involved in all of my diapering.  I think she knows the rules to all this already, so she won’t let me do anything apart from her involvement.  I think that’s why she won’t let me change them.” “Yes.  You’re not an adult yet.  Now, since you don’t have a bottle, do you want one?” Angela smiled.  “A bottle now?  I was just getting used to this pacifier…” “I think that you would love this bottle, Angie.  It’s a pink baby bottle and it has Hello Kitty on it.” Angela’s face lit up.  “Oh, I used to LOVE Hello Kitty when I was in middle school!  During that phase, I wanted Hello Kitty everything.” “Good.  I’ll make sure that you get the Hello Kitty bottle next time we meet.  Really, it’s not a big deal.  I have a bunch of bottles!” Another pause. “Now Angie, you mentioned that you had a dream with me and you in it.  Didn’t you say that we were four and playing in a ball pit?” “That’s what I said!  And we both wore diapers.” “Yes.  That’s what I thought.  That dream is a sign, Angie.  We’re diapered besties.  We were totally meant to meet.  Now, did I tell us to mess our diapers in the ball pit?” “Yeah Jenny.  You then counted to three and we both messed them at the same time.  Yours held the mess and mines didn’t.” “And that’s how you had your blowout when you woke up?” “Uh huh.  Another weird thing in the dream was that I didn’t want my mom to change my diaper.  I just kept squirming in the mess.” “Hmm…It sounds like you don’t trust her quite yet.  Please try to trust her more.  You may think you are, but your subconscious is saying something totally different. It says ‘I’m Angie, and I don’t trust my mommy enough to help me through this’.  Angie…let your mom help you with all those diaper changes…” “I am, but it’s kind of weird that she’s babying me now…” “But you like it, don’t you?  Don’t fight your subconscious.  If you like it, express that.  Don’t suppress it. That’s what you’re doing.  Let her baby you.  It’s her way of showing how much she loves you and cares about you.  Respect that by embracing it.” “But it’s weird…oh.  I’m doing it, right?  Okay.  I won’t fight my subconscious.” Jenny nodded.  “That’s right.  Embrace your inner child.  Your past traumas are exposing your true self to your mommy and I can see it, too.  What you’re doing is a part of healing.  Let that healing happen.  This is the deepest and most sensitive part of yourself that needs the most care.  Don’t keep it inside.” Angela nodded.  “You seem to know a lot about this, Jenny.” “I’ve read a lot of books about it, Angela.  That and all my other life experiences.  Helping your inner child is the best way to help all the other things in your life that ails you right now.” Angela yawned and nodded.  “4:36. Can I get a little more sleep now?” “Sure.  I need to get back to sleep myself.  I normally sleep through the night, but this wet Pamper woke me up for some reason. Maybe it had to do with you.  You should babysit with me sometime.  You said that you need a summer job, right?” “Yes, and I also need a good night’s sleep.” “Right!  We’ll talk more in the morning, okay?  Nite nite, my padded bestie!” Angela hung up and smiled.  It was good having a new friend that was helpful and willing to listen.  Hearing the call of her wounded inner child, Angela answered it and stuck the pacifier back in her mouth.  She suckled it and she became soothed and very calm.  Calm enough to fall asleep… Angela woke up to the sound of her alarm.  6:00 a.m.  Since that dream that she had, she had no other dreams that night.  She inspected her diaper, wanting to make sure there was no other mess in there.  While there wasn’t any mess, the diaper felt damp, but not quite soaked yet.  This was strange, since she didn’t remember having any other dreams that night.  At this point, her bladder was starting to empty on its own while she was sleeping.  She wasn’t quite ready to get up, so she grabbed her pink pacifier and laid in her bed.  She suckled her pacie and drifted back off to sleep… Angela was awoken by a tap on her shoulder. “Angie bear, it’s time to get up!”  It was her mother. Angela yawned.  “No mommy.  Just a few more minutes… Cynthia shook her head.  “You have slept enough, Angie dear.  How are you going to get Camden to his last day of school if you’re not all ready?” Angela’s face lit up.  “That’s right!  I wouldn’t want to miss that!” Cynthia pulled back the covers and smiled.  “Are you wet, honey?  You’re going to get a shower anyway, but mommy wants to know…” Angela said nothing, and smiled as she knew what her mother was going to do next… Cynthia patted Angela on her diapered butt.  “Well, if you’re not going to tell me, then mommy’s going to do a diaper check.  Is my Angie bear dry, or is she wet?”   Cynthia pinched the crotch area of the diaper.  She could feel a little sogginess, and then nodded.  “Angie bear is wet!  Go get a shower honey, and mommy will change you.” Angela nodded.  “Okay mom!” Angela entered the bathroom and took a quick shower.  After the shower, Angela wanted to do something a little different with her hair.  Instead of putting it in a ponytail like she usually does, she braided it into two pigtails.  She exited the bathroom and entered the bedroom.  Her mother entered her room shortly after, holding a Size 12 Pampers Cruiser with all the cleaning supplies nearby. Cynthia smiled when she saw Angela.  “Pigtails honey?  You look so cute today!” Angela nodded.  “Thanks mom.  I kind of wanted to do something different today.” “I like it, honey,” she told her as she began the changing routine.  She wiped, applied cream, and powdered Angela again.  She had Angela lift her legs again and folded the diaper up.  She fastened both tabs snugly to the landing zone and checked her diaper for the perfect fit.  It fit perfectly.  “Now, what does my sweet little Angie wanna wear today?” Angela pointed to a pair of overalls.  They were stylish and pink colored. Cynthia nodded.  “That’s a cute outfit.  Sit still so mommy can dress you…” Angela almost wanted to do it herself, but she remembered what Jenny told her last night.  Let your inner child out.  Let her baby you.  At that, she smiled, as her mother guided her legs into the overalls and fastened both straps. “All done, Angie bear!”  Cynthia told her.  “Now, I’m going to check on Camden.  Be ready when he wants to go, okay?” Angie nodded, and headed downstairs for some breakfast.  She had a frosted strawberry Pop Tart with a tall glass of apple juice.  Just as she was finishing her apple juice, Camden came down for breakfast. Camden looked a little frustrated.  He sat down quietly and ate his Pop Tart. Angie sighed.  “What’s wrong, Cammie bear?” “What do you think?” Camden scowled.  “They went from making fun of me having accidents to making fun of my diapers!  One of the kids found out and now they won’t leave me alone!” “Aww…” Angie said with a frown.  “If only you had a friend to talk to!” Camden nodded.  “Do you have a friend?” Angela nodded.  “Yes.  Her name is Jenny.  She wears diapers too.  She’s kind of neat.” Camden nodded.  “Didn’t a Jenny babysit me and Lila before?” Angela nodded.  “it’s the same one.  Jenny Holmes.  I was at a friend’s house that night, so I didn’t know about her babysitting you or Lila.” Camden finished his juice and reluctantly grabbed his backpack.  “Well, let’s get this over with.  There’s not going to be any work on the last day, since they let us play outside.  I guess I can avoid everyone…” Angela sighed.  “I hope you can make a friend!  Try to make one, Camden.” Camden sighed.  “I’ll try.  Who’s going to like a kid like me that still wears diapers? Angela nodded.  “What about people in wheelchairs?  They’re making fun of you because you’re different.  It’s just one more day, okay?  Are you ready?” Camden nodded.  “Let go, big sis!” Angela grabbed her keys and her purse and they left the house. As Angela drove Camden to school, she tried to encourage him, despite him being frustrated about being made fun of.  They both wore diapers now, so it was a challenge that they both shared.  But one that Angela has already accepted graciously. The red Chevy Impala pulled up to Eastover Elementary.  Angela smiled, as she looked at Camden.  “One more day, Cammie Bear!  You can do it!” Camden nodded.  “Yeah.  I’ll try!”  He got out and waved goodbye to his older sister. Angela smiled as she drove out of the parking lot.  She knew exactly where she was going to next… Angela stopped at a nearby McDonald’s and ordered a large mocha iced coffee with a couple extra shots of espresso.  After receiving the drink, she pulled into a parking space and guzzled the whole drink down in a few gulps.  With her fully being in diapers now, she wanted to put this one to the test. As she approached the driveway of the Watson residence, her bladder started to feel full from the apple juice.  She began to hold it, but she could only hold it for so long.  After she got out of the car and began walking towards the house, her bladder began to empty and a steady stream of pee began to fill her diaper.  The stream stopped just as she entered the house. Angela saw her baby sister Lila, sitting in her high chair enjoying her breakfast.  Her mother handed her a strawberry Go-gurt and Lila contentedly squeezed the tube into her mouth.  A couple of small handfuls of Cherrios also sat scattered around the top of the high chair. Angela took the plastic cup that she was holding filled with just ice and emptied it into the sink.  She then took the empty cup with dripping traces of McCafe mocha espresso and threw it in the trash. Mrs. Watson took notice of the empty cup that Angela threw away and gasped.  She glanced at Angela and produced a motherly smile.  “Honey, was that a large iced coffee?” Angela nodded. “And you already had some apple juice before…” Mrs. Watson walked over to Angela and reached by the crotch area to squeeze her diaper.  “Oh! You’re a little wet, Angie dear.” “Mom, that was the apple juice.” Angela told her.  “I’m not feeling the coffee yet.” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “Okay then.  Let me know when you do.  You may leak when that coffee hits you…” Lila looked at her older sister and smiled.  Being used to the checks herself, it felt a little different seeing her mother inspect her big sister’s diaper.  But she knew that Angela needed them.  Since she was curious, she glanced at her big sister.  “How wet is it?” Angela gave her a faint smile.  “Just one wetting.  On the way inside the house, actually…” Lila scooped up a tiny handful of Cherrios and ate them.  She then looked at her mother.  “Mommy, can I please have some appa juice?” “No honey, just wish for some with your magic diaper.” She teased her, patting her daughter on her diapered butt.  “Here.  Mommy’s got a bottle filled with apple juice. Do you want it?” “Yeah!” Lila shouted. “What do you say, Lila Loo?” Cynthia asked her.  “What’s the magic word?” “Pleeeeeese?” Lila said in her sweet tone. Mrs. Watson handed Lila her baby bottle filled with apple juice and Lila began suckling the juice into her mouth.  She then turned to Angela.  “Meet me in my bedroom after I’m done feeding Lila breakfast.  Lila will play with her toys in there while we pick out what diapers we’re going to order for you.  Lila’s also going to wish up some swim diapers for you for our vacation up at Torch Lake. Angela sighed when she thought of the swim diapers.  Her friends are going to be up there, and they’re all going to see her in one.  It would clearly be visible, even with her bottom piece of her two-piece suit.  The bulge would be clearly noticeable.  The twins would definitely notice and make fun of me, she sighed.  So would Susie… Angela walked upstairs to her parent’s bedroom and waited for her mother to come up with Lila.  After talking to Jenny on the phone, she had an idea of the kind of diapers that she wanted to order.  They had to have hook and loop tabs.  No tapes.  Jenny told her that the tapes worked well for one use, but were horrible when it came to readjusting for the right fit. After a few more minutes, Mrs. Watson entered the room with Lila, who was holding a small handful of building blocks. At that moment, Angela’s bladder was beginning to fill from all the iced coffee that she had.  She glanced at her mother with a nervous look on her face.  Her urge to pee wasn’t as strong right now, but it was growing more and more by the second. Lila sat down on the floor and proudly glanced at her mother and Angela: “I’m going to build a castle for ebbyone!  Mommy, daddy, Cammie, and Angie!” Mrs. Watson smiled.  “What about you, my little princess?” Lila grinned.  “Me too!” Angela gave Lila a playful tap.  “Are you going to wish for one?” Lila projected an adorable smile.  “Maybe!” Mrs. Watson shook her head.  “Or you could just build one with those building blocks.  How about that, cutie pie?” “I AM!” Lila shouted.  “What Angie doing with mommy?” Mrs. Watson gave Lila a pensive glance.  “Mommy and my Angie angel are going to order some more diapers for her to wear for when the ones you wished for runs out.” Lila stood up from the partially built castle that she made with her building blocks.  “Can I wish for the swim diapers, mommy?” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “Yes, Lila honey.  I specifically want you to wish for the Rearz Splash Adult Swim Diaper.”  She gave Angela a teasing smile.  “That is unless Angie wants a sack of Pampers Splashers in her size!” Angela’s face lit up. “Yeah!  I wanna wear the swim diapers that my younger brother and younger sister are wearing!” Lila nodded.  “Otay!  Oh, how I wish that my big sister Angie had a pack of Pampers Splashers in her size!” The magic diaper that Lila wore tickled her and her wish was granted.  A pack of Size 7XL Pampers Splashers (10 Count) appeared in Angela’s hands. Angela gasped as she held the pack in her hand.  She could imagine herself wearing one in front of the twins, Susie, and Bradley, and all of his guy friends.  But she could also imagine all them laughing at her.  As she was imagining this, intense pressure was building on her bladder.  “Mom!  I can’t wear this at the lake this weekend!” Cynthia looked at her daughter and gave her a piercing stare.  “Angie, you will be wearing that under your suit, or you will not be going swimming.  You have already shown me just how increasingly dependent you are on these diapers, dear.  And this is what we’re doing, right?” Angela nodded, as the tightness on her bladder started to become unbearable.  Finally, her bladder muscles couldn’t take it anymore, so they released resulting in a steady stream that began to fill Angela’s already wet diaper.  The steady stream rushed out and became a flood.  And seconds later, her diaper began to leak, and a patch of pee began to form on her pink overalls, flowing down her legs and onto the carpet.  “Mom!  Oh no!” Cynthia sighed.  “It’s all that coffee you drank!  Angie honey!” Angela sighed.  “I need a new diaper, mommy.”  As those words left her mouth, she felt a massive BM.  Like her bladder, she couldn’t hold this one in, so a steady brown mass began flowing into her diaper.  “No….” Cynthia nodded.  “Yup.  You are definitely wearing those Pampers Splashers now.   Hurry into the bathroom.  And Lila, if there’s any mess on the carpet, wish for it clean.”  She then looked at Angela.  “Time to get you changed, my tinky girl…” Angela nodded, still humiliated at her uncontrollable bowel failure.  She entered her parent’s bathroom while her mother talked to Lila. “There’s some pee on the carpet and a little poo poo.” Lila told her mother.  “So, you want me to wish for it clean?  Oh, how I wish that the carpet that my big sister messed was all clean and smells really nice!” The magic diaper performed the routine tickle on Lila and her wish was granted.  The carpeting was all clean. Since the diapers were conveniently located in her and John’s bedroom, Cynthia grabbed a Pampers Size 12 Cruiser and some changing supplies and entered the bathroom.  She cleaned everything up for Angela and performed the usual change: Wipes, Aquaphor, and powder.  She securely fastened the tabs and gave Angela a kiss on the forehead, since she still looked distressed from the embarrassing accident.  She took Angela’s pink overalls to Lila in the bedroom and she wished them clean.  She dressed Angela with the clean overalls and patted her on her diapered butt.  It’s going to be okay, my little Angie angel… When Angela heard her mother say this, a tear rolled down her cheek.  “Thanks mom…”  She walked back into the bedroom with her mother, where Lila surprised her big sister with a big hug.  “It’s alright, Angie.  Mommy changed you…” This produced a few more tears in Angela’s eyes.  “Oh Lila Loo, my sweet little princess.  Thank you.  Now mommy and me need to figure out what diapees to order for next month.  Be a sweet little girl for me and play with your blocks, okay?” Lila joyfully nodded.  “Otay!  I make a big and bootiful castle for all of us to wiv in!”  And with that, Lila sat down and continued building her castle with the building blocks. Mrs. Watson guided Angela to the computer desk in the corner of the room and pointed to the chair next to her.  Angela sat down and watched her mother wake up the computer and type the password in.  The desktop screen was visible, with the Firefox browser open.  It was on the Tykables website. Angela’s face lit up when she saw the Tykables logo.  “These were the ones that Jenny talked about!  Do they have the hook and loop?  Jenny told me how bad the tape ones are.  They can lose their adhesiveness from just powder!” Cynthia nodded.  “I know.  Your daddy and I have done a lot of research on this and it keeps bringing us back to this website.” Angela nodded.  “Alright.  But are these diapers hook and loop, mom?” Mrs. Watson gave her a bright smile.  “Angie honey, all of Tykables diapers use hook and loop tabs. The question is, which ones do you want?” Almost instantly, Angela blurted out her answer.  “I want the ones that are like my Pampers that I’m wearing!” Mrs. Watson scratched her head and clicked on the ones that matched her daughter’s request.  “Those would be the Animooz, dear.  The kind that you want are the cloth backed diapers.  Tykables only makes one kind that are like that.  All the other ones are plastic backed.” Angela frowned.  “Plastic backed?  I think that Jenny explained that to me but I can’t remember.  What is plastic backed?” “Those are the way they used to make diapers from the 60’s to the 80’s,” Mrs. Watson explained.  “From what I read from reviews, they’re very loud and crinkle a lot.  If you want less noise, you should stick with the cloth backed ones.” Angela thought of all her friends up north at Torch Lake.  “Cloth backed then, mom.  If it’s crinkly, they’ll notice!”  Mrs. Watson nodded.  “ABU also makes Little Kings, and those ones are cloth backed.  And yes dear.  They are also hook and loop tabs.” Angela nodded, as she glanced at the pictures of the Animooz diapers.  “Mom, why do they have four tabs instead of two?” “Angie dear, adults are bigger than babies so they need to design another two tapes in the back to fit around the legs.  These will probably also hold more than even a Pampers Size 12. Angela saw another Tykables diaper that caught her eye.  “How about these pink ones mom?  Maybe just 10 of them.”  “The Pink Cammies?” Mrs. Watson asked her.  “Those ones are plastic backed, so you might want to wear those ones at home.” Angela nodded.  “I know.  I have never worn plastic backed before so I want to try them.  Just 10 of them. Mrs. Watson wrote down the diapers that her daughter requested on a slip of paper.  “10 honey?  That’s $45.  And we still have another 190 to go…” Angela nodded and pointed at the Animooz that she really liked.  “120 of those!  I’m going to go through a lot of them…” Mrs. Watson nodded and wrote those ones down.  “That’s another $350, honey.  You’re up to $395, and we haven’t even included the wipes, cream, or powder yet!  But you’ll be fine on that for a while.  Between the two large packs of wipes that Lila wished for, you have a total of over 400 wipes.  And we barely just dented the first one.  The Aquaphor will last for a long time.  I would say months.  The powder will probably be what you will have to buy first.” Angela nodded.  “I need to buy 60 more diapers, mom.  How about more of the plastic ones?  Let’s make it 20 Overnights and 40 Waddlers.  The designs all look cute.” Mrs. Watson grinned.  “I like the designs too, dear.  Your daddy and I were shocked at how many options of adult baby diapers they have available!”  She wrote down the Overnights and Waddlers. “That’s another $210.  You’re up to $605, and you still have 10 left!”  Angela grinned.  “Let’s get some other ones!  We’ll make it 10 Little Kings!” Mrs. Watson opened up another tab and typed in the address for the ABUniverse website.  She added the Little Kings to the cart and wrote those on the slip of paper.  “That’s 40 more dollars!  And the grand total is…” She wrote the total down and circled it.  “$645!” Angela nodded.  “I know.  I’ll have to make that much in one month.  That’s if I can find a job…”  Angela then grabbed the mouse from her mother and switched the tab back to the Tykables website.  She clicked on the clothing and found a pair of denim shortalls, only they were pink.  “Oh!  I gotta have this mom!  It even has a hidden crotch opening for easy changing.  Can I have it?  Please?” Mrs. Watson clicked on the “add to cart” button and nodded.  “Get it.  Just know that it’s another $85.  That’s $730 now, Angie bear.” Angela sighed.  She knew how much it was, but she just couldn’t resist how cute it looked.  It would definitely be better than the pink overalls that she was wearing. Mrs. Watson was about to click the shopping cart button to go to checkout, but she turned to Angela first.  “Anything else?” Angela grinned.  “Oh yeah!  Jenny was telling me about her onesies.  Can we get a couple?” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “Just two.  We then need to place the order.  Okay?” Angela nodded.  “How about…what was it?  I think she said that it was called ‘LittleForBig’…” Mrs. Watson nodded, and clicked another tab that was already on the Amazon website.  “Yes.  That was another brand that I looked up.  There’s a lot of cute onesies you can choose from.” Angela browsed the LittleForBig onesies and gasped.  “This is the one that Jenny showed me!  She was wearing this one.” Mrs. Watson nodded, reading the name of the onesie.  “So Baby Sleepytime?” Angela nodded with an ecstatic smile.  “That, and the Vintage Bedtime one.” Mrs. Watson added both of them to the cart and grinned.  “My cute Angie bear is going to have such cute wittle clothes!” Angela let out a nervous laugh. “Mom…” Mrs. Watson sighed.  “What?  Don’t you like being treated like that?” Angela slowly nodded.  “Yes…mommy….” “Then I will keep treating you like my little girl.” Mrs. Watson told her.  “Well, that’s 75 more dollars.  That’s $805 for your baby clothes.  That’s your diapers, your shortalls, and your two onesies.  I’m sure that there will be a lot of other things that you’ll want to buy in the days to come.” Angela nodded.  “Yeah.  Maybe a bottle eventually…” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “Aw!  That would be so cute to feed you!  Now, do you know the rules?” Angela shrugged her shoulders.  “What rules?” Cynthia’s face became serious.  “Very important rules.  Your daddy and I did a lot of research and came across the term ABDL.  Do you know what that is?” Angela nodded.  “Adult Baby Diaper Lover?” Cynthia nodded.  “Yes.  Pay attention to the word adult.  What does that word mean to you?” Angela scratched her head.  “Someone 18 or older?” Cynthia nodded.  “Bingo.  And how old are you, Angie?” “Sixteen.” Angela answered. “That makes you a minor.” Cynthia told her.  “No minors are allowed in the kink community.  Now they do this for a reason, honey.  They don’t want to be grouped with the pedophiles.  After they become adults, their kink is their business.  They can’t associate with anyone under the age of 18 with that same interest.  And since you’re only 16, your kink is not just your business.  It’s also my business and your father’s.  Until you turn 18, we will be carefully monitoring your kink and your lifestyle.  That means I will be doing all of your changes.  Now you can do your own when we’re gone on the weekends but it can only be done at home.  Do I make myself clear?” “Crystal mom.” Angela answered. “Also honey,” Cynthia continued.  “We want to keep this part of your lifestyle a secret to everyone.  Now you have a real reason for wearing diapers.  If you didn’t, I wouldn’t have allowed you to wear them.  But, it looks like your accidents are getting worse.  I didn’t think that it would come back, but it did.  First when you were four and you needed them until you were eight.  Then you needed them again when you were ten.  Now, six years later, your need for them is the same as when you were four. Now unless your condition changes, you’re going to be wearing diapers for quite a while, honey…”  She then gave Angela a hug.  “I am also doing this babying too since I want to help you feel better about having to wear them all the time.  It’s got to be rough with having to deal with this.  I saw how embarrassed you were when you had that accident earlier.  I think my treatment toward you will help lighten things a bit.  What do you think, Angela?” Angela nodded.  “It’s fine, mom.  I have already gotten over the shock of peeing the bed a few times and needing to wear my sister’s diapers for a month.  Since then, I knew I had to cope with this thing somehow.  So why not embrace everything about it?  At first, I considered wearing diapers to be an annoying chore.  But now, I enjoy every minute of it.  It makes me feel…like I’m younger.” Cynthia nodded.  “But you know what?  No matter how old you get, you’ll always be my little Angie…”  Cynthia hugged her daughter again and she began sobbing. “Thanks mom!” Angela said, wiping away all her tears. “There there…” Cynthia said, quietly patting Angela on the back. At this point, Lila was grabbing her last building block for her castle that she was building.  And even with her last block, the castle was far from complete.  In her frustration, she stood up and pouted.  “Not enough bwoks!” she said with a pouty face.  “Oh, how I wish dat I had many mo bwoks to finish my big and bootiful castle for my mommy, daddy, Cammie, and Angie to wiv in!” The tickle happened and Lila’s wish was granted.  In seconds, she was swimming in a new pile of blocks.  She giggled and grabbed a large handful of blocks.  She took them to where she last left off and continued building her castle. Cynthia ordered all of Angela’s baby things.  Her diapers, her pink shortall, and her two onesies.  She pulled out her Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and used it on all the sites: On Tykables and ABUniverse.  She didn’t need to do this on Amazon, since it already had her credit card information saved. After that, Mrs. Watson and Angela watched Lila finish her castle.  When Lila was finished, she grabbed four of her stuffed animals, which served as her parents, brother, and sister.  She placed a stuffed animal in each of the rooms and showed her mother and Angela.  Both praised Lila for her creation and each admired her creativity. But Mrs. Watson, knowing Lila’s true age, nodded.  While she looked like a two-year-old, she was a five-year-old in a two-year-old’s body.  But her time spent with the magic diaper further complicated things.  Having been originally five and spending more than six years with it, it was more like an 11-year-old in a two-year-old’s body.  A very immature 11-year-old.  She kept this in mind when talking to Lila about her wishes and how to manage them responsibly. After Lila finished her castle, it was now lunch time.  Mrs. Watson gave Lila a Turkey and American Lunchable.  It even had an Oreo cookie for dessert inside.  She gave Lila a baby bottle filled with apple juice to wash down her food.  Angela had some pepperoni pizza rolls, some buffalo kettle cooked chips, and a couple of double chocolate Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies for dessert.  She washed it down with a tall glass of apple juice.  Cynthia just had her leftovers from a dinner she had with John last night.  She washed this down with water and looked at Lila.  Her daughter’s eyes began to close but opened again, like she was fighting to stay awake. Mrs. Watson smiled when she saw Lila yawning.  “Aww…Is my little Lila tired?” Lila smiled as she clung to her two-year-old persona.  “Yeah!  I vewy tiored!” Mrs. Watson picked up Lila and took her upstairs.  With it being right after lunch, she did a diaper check on Lila.  She changed her just before lunch, so it was only slightly damp. Lila looked up at her mother and smiled.  “I nappy mommy?” Cynthia nodded.  “Yes Lila Loo.  You take a nice nappy so you don’t feel tired….” She then remembered Lila’s real age.  “Lila, can you talk to me in your normal age for a second?” Lila sighed.  She didn’t want to leave her two-year-old persona.  At this point, she was very used to it.  “What is it, mommy?” Cynthia entered the room with Lila and laid her in her crib.  “Lila, I wanted to talk to you about your age.  I know that you look like a two-year-old to everybody, but what do you think your real age is?  How old do you think you are?” Lila grinned.  “Two!” Cynthia scowled.  “No.  I want you to be serious with me for a moment.  Now you told me that you had this magic diaper for six years and three months.  How old were you when you found the magic diaper?” Lila held out five fingers.  “Five!” “Okay.” Cynthia did the math in her head.  “So, if you were five when you found the magic diaper, and you used it for six years and three months, wouldn’t that put your real age at eleven?” Lila shrugged her little shoulders.  “I don’t know!” “Be straight with me, Lila.” Cynthia told her.  “I know that you don’t want to answer these questions, but I want them answered.  I can tell by the look of your face right now that you’re trying to avoid answering me.  Now, you are not a little two-year-old!  You are much older on the inside!  Answer me that way or you’re going to be in a lot of trouble!” Lila sighed.  She knew about the rules regarding the magic diaper, so she tried to be nice to her mother who just wanted to talk with her.  “What?  What is it that you wanted to talk with me about?  You wanted to talk about my age?  So I’m eleven?  What does that even mean?  I don’t even know what 11 is!  Five is the only thing I know!  I’ve never been six, seven, eight, nine, or even ten, so what is eleven supposed to be like?” Cynthia scooped Lila out of her crib and onto her lap.  “That’s my point, dear.  You have had that magic diaper for so long that you don’t ever feel like you have to grow up.  Why do that when I can just wish for anything I want?  I can just be a little bitty kid forever…” Lila pouted.  “What’s wrong with that?  I was miserable before I found the magic diaper…” she burst into tears.  “Very very miserable!!!!  What do you think it’s like to wet the bed every night?” Cynthia smiled.  “I’ve been there before Lila, and I can tell you…Well, you can tell me too.  It’s not fun.  The pajamas are wet.  The sheets are wet.  I had to wake up my mommy.  I understand, Lila.” “No you don’t!” Lila shouted.  “Did you have a younger brother?” Cynthia shook her head.  “No.  I had a much older one.  I was the youngest, like you but I still had accidents.  Lila, the Millers have always had problems wetting beds.  There’s a long-documented family history regarding this.  Embarrassing stories told from generation to generation.  All of us Millers know about it.  Now, how are you any more miserable than Angela?  Like you, she has wet the bed and has dealt with needing diapers in her early childhood.  Even into grade school.  But you know what, Lila?  She’s growing.  She’s getting older!  Do you think that you can just run away from all your problems by just staying younger?  You may fool a lot of people but you aren’t fooling anyone in this family.  We all know about your real age and your experiences with that magic diaper of yours.  Don’t you think that you should just face your problems instead of running away from them?  For Angie, I am helping her to face her problems.  Being a teenager with that problem, it’s not easy for her.  But she’s facing it one day at a time.  You?  All you do is make a simple wish and all your little problems just go away.  You get to stay a baby while the rest of the world ages around you.  Don’t you want the rewards for being older?  I know that you look two right now, but we could send you to a special school.  They don’t have to know anything else except that you’re a very gifted two-year-old.  Don’t you want that, Lila?” Lila pouted and shook her head.  “Nu! I wan be tu year uld!” Cynthia shook her head.  “Lila!  Don’t do this with me.  Yes, you look two but you’re an eleven-year-old girl inside.  An eleven-year-old that doesn’t act eleven because she’s never lived it in her life!  And remember the rules regarding the magic diaper.  Don’t want your precious little magic diaper taken away from you, huh?” Lila sighed.  “Fine!  What does it matter?  I just wanted to have a little fun with it, okay?  I know every single rule by heart and I know which ones not to break!  What if I don’t wanna be eleven?  I mean, I don’t know how to be it anyway.  This magic diaper got rid of my sadness and now I get to be happy every day.  I get to help my sister and my brother.  I also get to help my mommy!  And now you want me to grow up?  I don’t know how to grow up and I just don’t want to, okay?  Just let me enjoy my magic diaper for a while, okay?” Cynthia sighed.  “Lila…I’m just trying to have you look at the big picture.  All you see is the little picture that you always see every day.  There’s so much more to living a simple life of a toddler.  So much more to just naptime, playing with toys, and countless diaper changes.  Don’t you remember anything from when you were originally five?” Lila nodded.  “Yes, and I hated it!  My little brother made me miserable…” “But now he’s your big brother and you’re his little sister.” Cynthia told her.  “Don’t you see what you did with that magic diaper?  You changed what was not supposed to be changed.  You should’ve been the older sister being responsible for your little brother.  And now what role do you have?  Just a carefree little sister that never has to grow up, right?” Lila sighed.  “I had to switch! I had to or I would still be miserable!  I would still be wetting the bed…” Cynthia nodded.  “And I’m sure that you would’ve turned out just like Angela.  Who knows?  Maybe you would’ve needed diapers again at 16.  But we’ll never know, since you never want to grow up, right?” Lila sighed.  “Not right now!  Maybe…maybe someday…” “But someday is not going to be forever.” Cynthia told her.  “You may have that magic diaper for many more years and totally forget all about ‘someday’.  Now, I can’t make you grow up, Lila.  At the end of the day, that is your choice.  But what price are you going to pay to stay a child forever?  Know and understand that paying a price like that is not worth it in the end.  Think about it, honey.  Think about all the lives that are going to get older and pass you by.  If you stay young Lila, you will outlive us, your siblings, their children, and even their children’s children.  And even then, is it worth just staying that young?  Just give it some thought.  I can’t make this decision for you.  This is Lila’s choice, not mine.  What does Lila want to do?” Lila glanced at her glowing magic diaper and nodded.  “Not gwow up! I do it later!” Cynthia sighed.  “Fine.  But just know.  I’m going to treat you just like you are.  A little two-year-old.  Don’t talk to me like you’re older than that.  You just act like the little two-year-old you are!  And if you want to make wishes, talk to me in your real age!  When you’re ready to start acting older, talk to me like that.  Sound fair, Lila bear?” Lila smiled and instantly switched back to her two-year-old persona.  “Vewy feeir, mommy!” Cynthia placed Lila back in her crib and gave her a kiss on her cheek.  “Such a cutie pie.  Have a nice nap, Lila Loo!  Sweet dreams, my darling little baby girl…” Lila knew what her mother was trying to do, so she enjoyed it and ate it all up.  Her mother left her room and Lila’s eyes were sealed shut.  They opened for just a split second, and that was it.  Lila was fast asleep.  Her afternoon nap has officially begun. --- The red Chevy Impala pulled into the parking lot of Eastover Elementary.  Angela smiled as she pulled up to the curb to wait for Camden.  Her mother just changed her diaper before she went to pick up, so she was good to go.  The time was 3:00.  Lila was now one hour into her afternoon nap.  With her sleeping so soundly, both Angela and her mother decided that Lila should stay home this time.  With everything packed back at home, they would be leaving for Torch Lake after Angela brings Camden back home to the Watson residence. Angela smiled when she thought of the cottage up north at Torch Lake.  It was a very nice cottage.  One that she didn’t spend a lot of time at.  The last time that she was there was during that summer in 2021.  In April, her parents just closed on the cottage, about a month before Lila was born.  That summer, she stayed at that cottage three different times.  The first time was in June for one weekend.  The second time was in July for two weeks.  The third time was in August for one weekend.  Since then, she has not been able to come up to the cottage.  Last year, she was spending a lot of time with friends at their houses and helping her mom a lot with taking care of Lila and Camden.  When her parents went up last year, she was left at home, babysitting Lila and Camden.  This was going to be a very fun trip. But then she thought of her recent problem with her diaper dependence.  With this new problem, what are her friends up north going to think of her?  The twins?  Her crush Bradley?  She didn’t even want to think of how she would be embarrassed this weekend.  A knock on the door broke her out of her reverie. It was Camden.  He was frowning and holding a couple bags.  It looked like there was candy in both of them.  Angela unlocked the door and Camden entered it. Angela looked at Camden with a smile, trying to cheer Camden up.  “So, Cammie Bear, how was your day?” she asked him. Camden scowled.  “Don’t call me that!  I’ve had enough kids make fun of me today…” Angela quietly sighed and tried to keep things on the positive.  “But now you don’t have to see those mean kids for the whole summer.  You completed the first grade!  You should be proud!”  She looked at the bags. “What’s in that bag? Candy?” Camden nodded, maintaining his sadness.  “Yeah.  We played a lot of games today.  Then I had a really bad accident.  I almost got poop on my clothes and…” he began to cry.  “The school nurse had to take me into the school and change me.  When she did this, all I could hear was the kids calling me ‘Baby Camden’.” Angela gasped.  “A nurse changed you?  So, they have diapers at the school?” Camden nodded.  “I guess there are a few kids that have the same problem I do.  They were size 6, just like mommy uses.  I don’t wanna go back.” Angela sighed.  “Come on, Camden!  Were there any kids that didn’t make fun of you?” Camden scratched his head.  “There was one girl that told them to leave me alone and what they were doing was not nice.  Another one was a boy that told me to ignore them.” Angela smiled.  “See?  Not all of them are making fun of you.  Just hang out with the friends that will support you.  Now, are you ready for a fun vacation?” Camden felt his diaper and sighed.  “How is it going to be fun?  The kids up there will make fun of me.” Angela pointed down to the diaper that she was wearing. “What do you think they’re going to do to me?  We both have this problem, so we’re both going to have to deal with it.  Plus, mommy gets to change all of us!” Camden nodded.  “I hope that she brings plenty of diapers.  I’m on my third one today.” Angela counted in her head.  “So am I.  If it makes you feel better, your big sister had a poopy accident earlier…” Camden began to smile.  “Really?  Why are you doing this now?” Angela sighed.  “It has to do with me doing this when I was four.  Mom told me that my history with diapers was a little longer than I remembered.  I had to wear them all the way into the second grade!  That’s three years!  Plus, a little bit when I was in the fourth grade.” Camden glanced down and nodded.  “Well, I’m doing it now, so I guess that it’s not so strange in this family.  Didn’t mommy say that it’s a Miller thing?” Angela nodded.  “Uh huh!  Let’s go home, Camden.” The red Chevy Impala left Eastover Elementary, and they continued talking about Camden’s day and Angela encouraged him on how he can cope with the bullies that made fun of him.  Camden felt a little better, but was still sad from being bullied all day. --- Lila once again had a dream where she broke the rules.  She wished that she was as magical as the magic diaper.  In the dream, she became aware that she was dreaming, so she smiled. “It’s a dream!” Lila shouted.  “I’m not awake so I still get to keep it, right?” “Correct,” the voice told her.  “While you do get to keep the magic diaper, I do want to talk to you about your attitude toward your mother.  She does have a point with the way that you are behaving.  I know that you are enjoying all the wishes that I am able to grant for you, but remember to be nice and respectful to her.” Lila nodded, as she glanced at the magic diaper, and the glow that was emanating from her body.  Since she broke the rules and was still dreaming, she was still flashing.  “Yes.  I know the rule.  I know every rule.  Be nice and respectful.  But how do I do that when she wants me to grow up?  I don’t wanna grow up!  I like this age and I wanna stay two!” “That is your choice, Lila.  Your mother already told you that.  And with each choice that you make, there is a cost.  What will that cost you to stay young?  I want to keep you happy, but you still need to make sure that you follow all the rules.” Lila flashed and outgrew the earth, until it was like a marble in the palm of her hand.  “I want my mommy to be happy, so I will grow up when I am ready.” “And when will that be?  Ten years?  Twenty years?  100 years?  You are already one of the kids that have had this magic diaper for the longest time.  There is only one other kid I had that had it longer than you.” Lila tossed the marble-sized earth into her other hand.  “And who is that kid?” “I cannot tell you that.  You will have to find out for yourself.  I am not allowed to give the names of any of the kids that I have helped.  Now, if you want to spend that much time with me, I have no problem with that.  Just know that everything has a cost.  You would be outliving your loved ones.  Are you okay with that?” Lila nodded.  “Uh huh!  I can always wish for a new mommy and daddy to take care of me.  And when I outlive them, I will wish for another mommy and daddy…” “If that is what you wish, I will keep serving you.  As long as you are happy and continue to follow the rules, I will keep serving you.  And when you’re ready to grow up like you said that you would, just let me know.  I will find a new child once you get to that point.  Is that okay, Lila?” Lila nodded, as she began to outgrow the solar system.  She held the sun in her hands.  Since it was a dream, her hands were not burning. Lila smiled, as she flashed brightly with the magic diaper that she was wearing.  From what the magic diaper told her, she made her decision, she was going to stay two for a very long time. Lila giggled as she began to approach the size of the Milky Way galaxy.  “I don’t wanna gwow up!  I wanna stay two as long as I live!  Oh, how I wish that I could no longer get any older!” The magic diaper tickled her and she giggled, letting a gentle stream of pee flow into her diaper.  Her youth was now secure and was unable to escape Lila. Lila woke up in her crib with a smile on her face.  She could still hear the whisper of the magic diaper. “Lila, you just had a dream where you wished that you could no longer get any older.  Is this what you really want?  I want to be sure that wish is granted with your approval while awake.” Lila stuck her pacifier in her mouth and nodded.  “Mmm hmm!” And just like that, the magic diaper tickled her.  Her wish was officially granted and Lila flashed for a brief second. Lila took her pacifier out of her mouth and gasped.  Did the wish work?  I guess I’ll find out next year, during my third birthday! Hee hee! Lila still felt tired, so she slept a little longer.  She cuddled Mr.  Stuffykins, suckled her pacifier, and fell back asleep. --- The red Chevy Impala pulled into the driveway off to the side, so that she wouldn’t block the white Lexus GX Luxury sedan that was being packed with everything that the Watsons needed for a fun weekend at Torch Lake. Camden turned to Angela and managed a smile.  “Thanks, big sis.  I will try to make some friends when I enter the second grade in the fall.” Angela nodded, and exited the car with Camden. Mrs. Watson was standing there, holding another bag with what looked like food inside. She glanced down at Camden and grinned.  “My Camden is home from his last day of school!  Did you have a good day, honey?” Camden sighed and slowly shook his head.  “They made fun of me, but a couple kids were still nice to me and told those kids to leave me alone and ignore them.”   He then opened his backpack and pulled a paper out of it.  “The nurse told me to give you this.” Mrs. Watson gasped, and grabbed the paper from Camden.  “It’s a note from the nurse,” she quietly uttered.  After reading all of it, she sighed and looked at Camden.  “Oh Cammy…They had to change you twice?  And your first one this morning was a bad accident?  If it makes you feel better, Angie bear had quite the stinky…” Camden smiled and nodded.  “That’s what she told me, mommy.  You don’t need to tell me again.” “Now,” Mrs. Watson continued.  “The nurse said at the end of the note that she will be changing you this fall.  All she asks is just two things:  That we give her the diapers and that I talk to her before the school year to discuss the plan regarding your changes.  I will talk to her in August about this, so you don’t need to worry about anything, Camden.  Now, are you wet, honey?” Camden shook his head.  “The nurse changed me right before Angela picked me up.” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “And I just changed Angela.  That leaves Lila.  She’s still taking her nap, so I will change her and she can sleep some more in the car if she’s still tired.  We need to get on the road.”  She turned to Angela.  “Are you all packed, honey?” Angela nodded.  “Yes mom.  I packed everything before I went to get Camden.” Camden gasped.  “What about me?  Did you…” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “Mommy already packed everything while you were at school.  All your favorite toys and everything are already in the car.  Lila’s toys are there, too.” Camden looked down at his diaper and sighed.  “What about the diapers?” Mrs. Watson grinned.  “Honey, all of the diapers are packed.  Plenty of diapers for you, Angie, and Lila.  That reminds me…I need to get our sleepy girl up…” Cynthia entered the house, where John was pacing around, making sure that he wasn’t going to forget anything.  He had his laptop and everything that he needed for Monday.  Since he would be in Traverse City that day for work, the Watsons wouldn’t be coming home from the cottage until his workday was over. Cynthia continued up the stairs and entered Lila’s room, where she was still sleeping.  The time was 3:34 PM.  It takes almost four hours to get to Torch Lake, so she had to get Sleeping Beauty up.  She scooped Lila out of her crib and laid her on the changing table. Lila rubbed her eyes and yawned.  “I up mommy!  I nap gud!” Cynthia quietly sighed when she saw that Lila was still acting her physical age.  At this point, they needed to get on the road, so now wasn’t the time to argue with Lila about growing up.  I guess she’ll grow up whenever she’s ready, she quietly thought to herself. Lila smiled, as her mother lifted up her pink sequin dress and undid her diaper.  Why is mommy in such a hurry?  She smiled and suckled her pacifier while her mother wiped her diaper area with a baby wipe. Cynthia smiled as she looked at her darling daughter.  “Lila Loo, we need to hurry because mommy is taking you on a very special car trip!” Lila’s face lit up and she smiled. She took her pink pacifier out of her mouth, but still held it tight in her hands.  “Wheor we gowin?” Cynthia grinned, as she gently rubbed the Aquaphor all over Lila’s diaper area.  “Lila dear, we are going all the way up north to Torch Lake!  It’s a big lake and we have another house up there.  It’s a vacation house!” Lila gasped.  “Vah-cay-tun howse?”  Lila grinned as she thought of what this vacation house could be.  That’s strange.  I don’t ever remember going to a vacation house… Cynthia opened up a new Pampers Cruisers Size 3 diaper, powdered it, and laid Lila on top of it.  She then powdered Lila’s diaper area and snugly fastened both tabs to the landing zone.  She quickly checked the fit and pulled Lila’s dress back down to cover her new magic diaper. She wadded up the soggy diaper and threw it away in the diaper genie. “All ready, Lila honey!  Let’s get you into the car!” She scooped Lila up and playfully nuzzled her nose as she carried her out of her room and downstairs.  Lila giggled as she was carried all the way down the stairs.  This was enough for her to pee her diaper just a little bit. Lila looked around and gasped. Did she remember…”Mommy!  Mr. Stuffykins!” Mrs. Watson nodded as she looked at her worried “toddler” daughter.  “Don’t worry, my sweet little princess.  I put him by your car seat.  Mr. Stuffykins is coming up too!” Lila smiled at the thought of her favorite stuffed rabbit sharing the wonderful vacation with her and her family.  “Yay!  I go vah-cay-tun!” The mother nodded, knowing that her daughter was capable of more vocabulary than what she’s displaying.  I don’t know what she dealt with when she was five in the other timeline.  For now, I will just let her do this for her healing… She carried Lila outside the house to the white Lexus GX Luxury sedan that was fully packed and ready to go.  She placed Lila in her car seat and buckled the five-point harness.  She handed her Mr. Stuffykins, which Lila clutched along with her pink pacifier.  Lila snuggled Mr. Stuffykins, content in her car seat. Angela, who sat to the right of Lila, smiled.  “Are you ready, my sweet little princess?” Lila nodded.  “I weady!” Angela scratched her head.  “Hmm…I guess little Lila wants to be in her head space…” Mrs. Watson gasped.  “Head space?” Angela nodded.  “It’s where she feels happy and safe.  I do it too, sometimes…” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “I’ll make a note of that, dear.  Thanks…” Camden looked at Lila and nodded.  “I like it when she’s little Lila…” Mr. Watson entered the car and placed the laptop bag on top of the center console.  He looked at his wife and smiled.  “I got everything I need for Monday’s meeting with our prospective restaurant owner in Traverse City.  Is everything else packed?” Mrs. Watson nodded, matter-of-factly.  “Yes.  You are the last thing that we need, so let’s get going now!”  She glanced at her smart watch.  “3:41. We need to get on the road!” Mr. Watson nodded and started up the car.  He smiled when he saw that the tank was full.  He glanced at the rear-view mirror and grinned.  “Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon.  Welcome on board flight 6223.  This is captain John Watson speaking and I have some information about our flight.  Our flight time today will be 3 hours and 49 minutes and our estimated time of arrival in north Torch Lake in Kewadin is 8:45 PM local time.  The weather in our route is good, and the forecast says it will be sunny in Kewadin when we arrive.  We remind you that if you need any special attention, all our crew will be at the ready to assist you.  We’ll be flying over some interesting destinations, including Flint, Birch Run, Saginaw, West Branch, Grayling, and Kalkaska.  There will be a brief layover in West Branch for food and drink.  The latest update on the weather at our destination will be given as we approach Kewadin.  And thank you for choosing Watson Airlines, the only way to fly.” At this, Lila giggled. “I like it when he does that!” Camden said with a smirk. Angela felt her stomach growl and sighed. “What’s the in-flight meal, captain?” John smiled.  “We will be eating in West Branch, so consider that stop a brief layover.” Angela laughed.  “Layover?  Oh, dad…You’re such a riot.” Cynthia gasped as the car backed out of the driveway.  “Did you lock it?” John nodded.  “The house is all locked, dear and the security system is engaged.” “Oh good,” Cynthia sighed with relief. And with that, the Watsons were off.  The white Lexus GX luxury sedan navigated intersection after intersection before finally turning onto East Square Lake Road.  It followed the junction to northbound I-75.  And with that, the Watsons were officially Torch Lake bound. Lila smiled as she clutched Mr. Stuffykins.  “I go vah-cay-tun!” she repeated.  “I go vah-cay-tun!” Angela smiled, as she listened to an alternative rock band called Muse on Spotify.  She listened to The Resistance album and was softly singing the lyrics to “Uprising”.  “They will not control us!” she sang.  “We will be victorious!  So come on!” Mr. Watson smiled.  “Muse again?  I love that band.  I love the song Resistance in particular.” Mrs. Watson nodded in agreement.  “Yes.  They’re pretty good.  So are The White Stripes, OneRepublic, and Imagine Dragons.  Oh!  Can we play that?  Let’s play that, honey.  Let’s play ‘Believer’!” Cynthia got out her phone and casted the music to the car’s speaker system.  “Believer” by Imagine Dragons started blaring out of the 17 Mark Levinson premium surround sound audio system speakers. Lila, who was used to the loud music, smiled and contentedly suckled her pink pacifier.  Camden smiled, enjoying the song with the rest of the Watson family.  Angela paused her song to enjoy Imagine Dragons as well. As the time dragged on, Lila began thinking about the trip up north.  Where was Torch Lake?  She tried to remember all the past trips she went on, including the ones that she went on with her family when she used to be five.  All of a sudden, Lila began to remember a trip that her family went on when she was only four.  This was before Camden was even born, so it was just her, her mom, and her dad.  It was at a cottage, and it was at a very big lake.  As she thought about it more, her eyes began to close… Begin flashback dream Lila glanced around the beach in her pink one-piece swimming suit, watching the waves splash onto the shore.  When she glanced outward, she could see other houses scattered on the other side of the lake.  “Look at all the water, mommy!  There’s lots and lots of water…” Cynthia nodded, as she patted her daughter on the head.  “Yes, Lila honey.  It’s called a lake.  This is Torch Lake!  See?  And our cottage is over there.”  Cynthia pointed to a small two-bedroom cottage with all the basic comforts of home.  It had a beach area with a dock, and a boat hoist for their boat. Lila scratched her head.  “Why do they call it Torch Lake, mommy?” Cynthia smiled.  “That’s a good question, honey. It’s called Torch Lake because the lake is shaped like a torch.  See?” She showed Lila a picture of Torch Lake on Google Maps. “There’s the torch!” Lila shouted.  She then looked at the water and smiled.  “Can we go swimming, mommy?” Cynthia nodded.  “Let’s go, dear.” And with that, both of them ran into the water, splashing water everywhere as they ran into water until the water was up to Lila’s head.  As Lila splashed the water, everything began to fade… Lila was now sitting at the small table, waiting for dinner to be served.  Cynthia walked over to the table, holding a pan filled with sloppy joe hamburger meat.  She scooped the sloppy joe and spread it onto a bun.  She then cut the bun into quarters and gave it to Lila.  “Here you go, dear.”  She then served John and herself.  Lila smiled, as she began ravenously shoving the sloppy joe quarters into her mouth, getting sloppy joe all over her face. Cynthia smiled, as she looked at her daughter’s messy face.  “That’s why they call it sloppy joes, honey.  Here.  Let me get your face clean…”  Cynthia took a paper towel, moistened it at the sink, and then wiped Lila’s face.  “There.  All clean!” Lila smiled.  “Thanks mommy…”  As Lila took another bite of her sloppy joe, everything began to fade again… Lila was now sitting in her bed, in her Frozen pajamas.  Her mother was about to tuck her in.  Her mother pulled the covers over Lila and smiled.  “Wasn’t that a good story dear?  Now you’re all tucked in.  Get some good sleep, honey.  I know that tonight was short, but we have another fun day at the lake planned for tomorrow.  Good night, Lila Loo…” She kissed Lila on the forehead and Lila smiled.  It was just her, her mother, and her father.  Her eyes grew heavy and everything faded once again… End flashback dream Lila sat up in her car seat and yawned.  Camden was in his seat, smiling.  He then looked down at his bulgy shorts and smiled.  “Does anyone have to go potty?” Angela laughed.  “I just went!” Camden also laughed.  “So did I!”  He turned to Lila, since she just woke up.  “How about you, little Lila?  Do you have to go potty?” Lila smiled.  “Nu!  I ahweady potty!” She then let out a quiet sigh.  I’m starting to miss talking to them in my normal voice.  Maybe just a little longer… At this, all three of the Watson children laughed. Mrs. Watson, however, was not impressed.  “Not funny,” she told the three.  “Mommy’s not wearing a diaper so mommy really has to go!” She then grinned.  “And after mommy goes, mommy’s going to change all three of you!” Angela smiled as she looked at her mother.  Her diaper was now getting soggy, so this was going to be a relief to her.  She glanced at Google Maps on her phone.  “We’re five minutes from West Branch!  Cook Road exit, right?” Mr. Watson nodded.  “That’s right.  And daddy’s going to need to use the restroom, too.”  He looked at his wife.  “Do you think you can hold it?” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “Of course!  Just a few more minutes…” A few minutes passed, and the white Lexus GX luxury sedan took the Cook Road exit into West Branch.  It was a road filled with various restaurants.  Most of them were fast food restaurants. Mr. Watson then smiled.  “How about Lumber Jack Food & Spirits?  We’ve eaten there before.  They have good burgers there.” Angela’s stomach growled again and she nodded.  “Yeah.  I could go for a good burger…” Mrs. Watson smiled.  “Yes, Angie Bear.  After mommy gets your diaper changed…” Angela smiled.  She didn’t mind her mother teasing her at all.  In fact, she was starting to get used to it. The car pulled into the parking lot, which was starting to get crowded, since it was Friday, and the time was 5:49.  Just 11 minutes before the dinner rush began. Mr. Watson found one vacant spot and used the backup cam to park the car perfectly. All of the Watsons got out of the car, and Mrs. Watson unbuckled Lila’s seat.  She was about to pick Lila up but she shook her head. “I wawk!” Lila shouted. Mrs. Watson nodded, and let her daughter walk alongside her other siblings, who were further ahead of her, since they were getting hungry.  She carried a diaper bag that had diapers for all three of her children that needed to be changed: A Size 3 Pampers Cruiser for Lila, a Size 6 Pampers Cruiser for Camden, and a Size 12 Pampers Cruiser for Angela. The Watson family all walked together, across the parking lot and toward the entrance to Lumberjack Food & Spirits. Mr. Watson opened the door and they all entered the restaurant. They were all greeted by a cheery hostess, who stood behind a table with a screen.  “Welcome to Lumberjack Food & Spirits!  How many will be dining with us tonight? John pointed to all the other Watsons behind him.  “We need a table for five, plus one high chair for our youngest.” The hostess frowned.  “So six?” John shook his head.  “Just five.  Four of us will be at the table.  Our youngest daughter Lila here will be in a highchair.” The hostess happily nodded and assigned them a table, which was already occupied.  “It’s going to be about 15-20 minutes.” She handed him a square light-up device.  “When that buzzes, your table is ready.” John nodded, and then exchanged glances with Cynthia. Cynthia nodded and looked at all the children.  She didn’t want to embarrass Angela or Camden, so she glanced at them, and then at John.  “How about we all use the bathroom while we wait?”  Then she whispered to Camden and Angela.  “I’m going to change all of you, one at a time.  First, Lila.  Then Camden.  And finally, Angela.  Let’s go to the bathrooms…” John went off to use the men’s room, while Cynthia found a unisex family restroom between the men’s and woman’s restrooms.  She entered the restroom with Lila, while Camden and Angela waited outside. Cynthia used the bathroom first, and then changed Lila like a pro.  She wadded up the wet diaper and threw it away. Just as Cynthia was walking out with Lila, John walked out of the men’s room.  Lila walked with her father back to the lobby while Cynthia took care of the remaining two changes. Camden was next.  Cynthia entered with Camden and did another quick change.  She didn’t say anything that would make him feel uncomfortable.  She knew that he didn’t like being babied, so she kept quiet while she cleaned and changed him.  She wadded up the soggy Pampers Cruiser Size 6 and threw it away.  “Go wait with daddy.” She told Camden. Camden nodded, and left the bathroom. Angela entered as Camden exited.  She smiled when she saw her mother holding a new diaper.  She laid on the bathroom floor and entered her two-year-old headspace.  “I weady mommy!” Mrs. Watson nodded, and undid Angela’s pink overalls.  She pulled them off just enough to reveal her daughter’s wet and soggy diaper.  She then scratched her head.  “Angela, be your age for a second.  I have a question.  How is your bladder?” Angela let out a nervous laugh.  “I feel like it’s getting worse every day.” “What about today?” “Well mom, during the car ride, my bladder is starting to do a weird thing where it’s slowly emptying on its own.  Like a leaky faucet slowly dripping water…Also, when Camden asked if anyone had to go potty, I began to feel a flood in my diaper.  So yeah, mom.  It’s getting worse and worse.” Mrs. Watson nodded and hugged her daughter.  “Well don’t worry, my little Angie bear.  Mommy’s packed plenty of diapers for you this weekend.  If it’s getting worse like you said, you’re just going to need to keep wearing them.  None of us in this family are going to think any less of you because of this, okay?” Angela nodded, as her mother finished cleaning her and put a fresh diaper on her.  “Okay.  Thanks mom.  And if anyone makes fun of me this weekend, I will just tell them.  It’s a medical problem!” Mrs. Watson nodded, as she fastened Angie’s overall straps.  “That’s my Angie.  You are different.  It’s something that you have to live with and deal with.  But you don’t have to do it alone.  We’re all here for you, honey.” Right after that, they heard a knock on the door. “Cynthia!  Our table’s ready!” Mrs. Watson gasped and threw the soggy Pampers Cruiser Size 12 away.  “Coming!” Both Mrs. Watson and Angela left the restroom and joined her husband and her other two children.  The hostess kindly guided them to a table toward the back of the restaurant.  There was a table for four, with a high chair sitting next to one of the four chairs.  Cynthia picked up Lila and sat her in the high chair.  They then all sat down and took in the ambiance of the restaurant. Shortly after they were seated, a gentleman walked over to their table, carrying four menus, plus a children’s menu that doubled as an activity sheet.  He handed the menus to John, who then handed them out to the rest of the family.  The gentleman then handed the children’s menu to Lila, along with a handful of crayons. “Good evening!” The young gentleman announced. “My name is Travis and I’ll be taking care of all of you tonight.  What will we all be drinking tonight?” John grinned when he glanced at the drink selections, but then shook his head.  “Normally, I would get a pint of Guinness, but we’re going to save that for the weekend.  Just make it water for me.” Cynthia nodded.  “Make it water for me too.”  She then turned to Camden.  “You’re next, honey!” Camden nodded.  “I’ll have a Sprite!” Angela smiled when she saw the pop selection.  “Red Faygo!” The Watsons then all shifted their attention to Lila, who was coloring away on her menu. Mrs. Watson softly tapped Lila on the side. “What do you want to drink, honey?” Lila smiled.  “Appa juice!” Travis smiled and wrote the last order down.  “I’ll be right back with all of those.  Think of what you want to order.” Before he came back with the food, everyone decided what they wanted.  Mr. Watson ordered two appetizers to share with the whole family.  An order of the Legendary Fried Pickle Spears and the Loaded Ranch Fries.  Mr. Watson ordered the Big Axe Burger with a side of Rice Pilaf and fresh vegetables.  Mrs. Watson ordered the Swiss Mushroom Burger with a cup of Five Onion Au Gratin soup and fresh vegetables.  Angela ordered the Bacon Cheeseburger with a cup of Clam Chowder (soup of the day) and fresh vegetables.  Lila wanted the chicken nuggets with fries, so Mrs. Watson ordered them for her. They all ate their appetizers and their entrees.  During their entrees, everyone was quiet, enjoying their food. Travis came back, just as all of the Watsons were finishing their food.  “Does anyone have room for dessert?” Mr. Watson nodded.  “Certainly.  I will be ordering just one dessert.  My family will all be sharing the Hot Fudge Chocolate Brownie.” Travis wrote the order down.  “Good choice!  I’ll go and have that prepared for you.  And if that’s it, I will return with your dessert and the bill.” Mr. Watson nodded.  “Sounds good.  Thank you!” Travis nodded.  “My pleasure!”  He left the table to take care of the dessert order and the bill. After the dessert came, Mr. Watson split the dessert four ways.  Mrs. Watson cut her quarter of the dessert in half and gave the other half to Lila.  Lila smiled as she ate it, getting brownie all over her mouth. After Mr. Watson paid the bill, they all made one more trip to the bathroom to wash off the messy dessert (Lila needed this the most). They all made their way back to the white Lexus and continued their trip to Torch Lake.  The trip was mostly quiet.  After the dinner, Angela, Camden, and Lila all felt tired from eating the filling meal.  Mr. Watson remained alert while Mrs. Watson navigated.  She really didn’t need to since her husband had the entire route memorized. Angela didn’t feel like listening to her music at this point, so she looked out the window and fell asleep.  She then had another dream. Begin another dream Angela was once again four years old, but she was on a car trip with her family.  She was sitting in her car seat, snuggling with her favorite stuffed bear. Suddenly, another stuffed bear pressed against her stuffed bear.  It was Jenny, who was also four, sitting in another car seat next to her. “My bear wanna be fwend wif yul bear!” Jenny demanded. Angela nodded.  “Well, my bear wants to be friends with your bear, too!” Jenny smiled.  “Aww!  Wet’s hav dem hug!” Angela pressed her bear against Jenny’s.  “My bear likes that.” Jenny nodded, and began to let out a deep yawn.  “I tiyawd…” Jenny grabbed her blanket and placed a pacifier in her mouth.  In seconds, she was fast asleep. Angela grabbed her blanket and yawned as well.  She didn’t have a pacifier like her best friend, but loved her best friend, even though she still needed one.  As Angela’s eyes began to get heavy, a strong BM began forming inside her.  But with her and Jenny in diapers, it didn’t matter at all to her.  She let out a pleasant sigh and released the warm mess into her diaper. “Something smells.” Angela looked up and saw her mother looking at her.  “What mommy?” “Something smells.” Angela smiled.  “I think it’s me, mommy.” “Something smells.” End another dream Angela woke up. “Something smells.” Mrs. Watson said, looking at the back row of seats.  “Is that coming from you, Angie bear?” Angela gasped.  It happened once again.  She had another dream, and it resulted in another messy diaper.  She then sighed.  “Yeah.  I think it is.” Camden gave her a playful look of disgust.  “That’s gross.  I didn’t make a mess…” “Yet!” Angela said, smiling as she playfully jabbed Camden.  She then turned to her mother.  “Are we there, yet?  My diapee is all tinky…” Mr. Watson held his nose with one hand, and steadied the steering wheel with the other.  “We’re just about to enter Kalkaska.  We got about another hour.  So, we better crack a window for some fresh air!”  Mr. Watson rolled all four windows down just a crack to let the fresh air blow away the growing odor coming from Angela’s stinky diaper. Just then, Lila woke up from sleeping and smelled the odor coming from Angela.  “Did Angie make another stinky?” Mrs. Watson pointed her finger at Lila and shook her head.  “No no, Lila!  You’re only two!  Two-year-olds don’t talk like that!” Lila sighed.  “I don’t wanna talk like a two-year-old anymore!” Mrs. Watson smiled.  “Then are you ready to grow up?” Lila shook her head.  “Nu!”  Her attention went back to her big sister, who was beginning to accept her messy diaper.  She then smiled, and looked at Angela.  “Are you ready for another stinky?  Cause I really have to poop…Oh…Here it comes…” And just like that, Lila began producing a lot of business in her diaper.  The odor from that business began to form, making the car smell even worse. Mrs. Watson gasped.  “Lila!  Did you just…Oh!  John!  Roll the window down some more!” At this, Lila began to giggle, which made Angela laugh a little bit. Mrs. Watson then smiled.  “I guess I’ll be changing two wittle tinky girls when we get to the cottage!” At this, both Angela and Lila exploded with laughter. Camden, however, was just observing his two sisters with a smile on his face.  “Both of you smell!” “But I’m the smelliest!” Lila shouted. Angela shook her head.  “Nah-ah!  I’m smellier!  I’m older and bigger so I’m smellier!” Camden just laughed.  “I’m glad that I didn’t go.” Angela smiled.  “Not yet, diaper boy!” Angela reached over to try to pat Camden, but he avoided her. Lila grinned.  “Let’s make him poop!” Angela nodded.  “How about you WISH for it?” Lila shook her head.  “Can’t. It’s against the rules.” She then turned to face Camden.  “Bet you can’t make it without making tinkys!” Camden accepted her younger sister’s challenge.  “Bet I can!” Angela glanced at Camden.  “Are you still dry?” Camden slowly shook his head.  “No…” Lila smiled.  “You just went!” Camden nodded.  “But no tinkys!” Angela glanced at her father.  “Dad, how far are we now?” “Well, we just passed through Kalkaska.” He told her.  “So, we have about another hour.  I would say 50 minutes.” Angela nodded.  “Thanks.”  She turned back to Camden.  “Think you can last 50 more minutes?” Camden nodded.  “Yeah!” And with that, the challenge began.  Camden had just 50 minutes to not make a messy diaper.  If he did, he loses. The minutes began counting down.  Five minutes turned into ten minutes.  Then fifteen minutes. Then, when there was just 20 minutes left, Camden felt it.  A BM began forming inside him.  The white Lexus was on north US-31, driving by Elk Lake.  There was only 20 minutes to go. Camden sighed, as he tried to hold it in.  So far, he was doing fine.  But as the minutes passed, he started feeling more and more uncomfortable. The odor from Angela and Lila at this point was starting to become unbearable. Just as they were passing through the village of Elk Rapids, Camden began to groan in discomfort.  The BM continued to grow as he tried to hold it in more and more.  They were now leaving Elk Rapids.  The white Lexus was on the home stretch, making its final approach toward Torch Lake… Finally, Camden just couldn’t hold it anymore.  The warm mess flowed out and filled his diaper. At this, both Angela and Lila smiled. “You lose!” Angela shouted. Lila nodded. “I don’t know why you tried to hold it.  I never do…” Camden sighed.  “That’s because you’re a BABY!” Lila smiled, and ate up all the attention from her older brother. Mrs. Watson sighed, and rolled the window down some more. “Three now?  Okay.  It looks like everyone will be getting showers so that you’ll all be extra clean for bedtime.” Lila grinned.  “Or could I wish everyone clean?” Mrs. Watson shook her head.  “Not this time, honey.  Your wishes will come in handy this weekend.  Let mommy take care of this one.” Mr. Watson then smiled and addressed his passengers again.  “This is your captain speaking.  We’ve already started our descent into the cottage at North Torch Lake in Kewadin.  We expect to land at 8:40 PM.  We are still on Eastern Daylight Time, so there is no need to adjust your watches.  The weather in Kewadin is sunny and a little bit hazy and the temperature is 72 degrees Fahrenheit.  We wish you a pleasant stay in Kewadin and we hope to see you again very soon.  On behalf of all of our crew, thank you for choosing Watson Airlines, the only way to fly.” Angela laughed.  “We’re about to land!” Mrs. Watson smiled.  “We hope to see you soon?  What other ‘airline’ could we possibly take?” “None.” Mr. Watson said, almost laughing.  “Watson Airlines is the ONLY way to fly.” Angela laughed.  “So, we don’t have any other choice?” Mr. Watson shook his head with a joking grin.  “Nope.” The family enjoyed their remaining minutes on the road, as they playfully argued over Mr. Watson’s pilot speech. Then finally, it was time to turn onto the last road.  The white Lexus GX Luxury sedan turned right onto Pine Ridge Trail.  It was a nice private drive, with some woods and a very nice beach front.  About a dozen or so houses lined the majestic drive.  After passing about seven houses, their address number came up:  12252. When Lila looked out the window, she gasped. This was not the tiny cottage that she remembered from her flashback.  It was much bigger than that.  “It’s huge!” she shouted.  “What happened to the smaller one?” Mrs. Watson smiled.  “Oh, that one?  How do you know about that one?  Yes Lila.  We did have another cottage, but we sold it before you were even born!  And we bought this new cottage just before you were born!” But Lila stared at her, confused.  “But, when I was four…there was a little cottage…” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “So, you did see that one in your alternate timeline.  Angie and Cammie, you both remember that one, right?” Both Camden and Angela nodded. “But this one is bigger and much nicer.” Angela told Lila.  “You’re gonna love it…” Lila smiled, and all the other Watsons let out a sigh of relief when the white Lexus pulled outside the garage of the grand cottage. Mrs. Watson held onto her nose, as she hurriedly unbuckled Lila from her car seat.  “We need to get you all inside.  All of you are taking showers.  Angie, you can use a different bathroom.  I will clean up Lila and Camden. Angela nodded, as she approached the door.   She turned the knob, only to realize that it was locked.  “Mom?  It’s locked.” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “Sorry honey.” She then looked down at Lila.  “You’re going to love this vacation home, Lila Loo! It has a wonderful view of Torch Lake!” Mrs. Watson unlocked the door, and guided them all into the palatial cottage. The first order of business was to get both Lila and Camden clean.  With three dirty diapers to change, the easiest solution was to give them all showers.  Mrs. Watson went up with Lila, Camden, and Angela.  Angela entered the bathroom that was near her room and Mrs. Watson took Camden and Lila to the Master Bathroom, near hers and John’s room. Within the next half hour, both Lila and Camden were clean.  Mrs. Watson went into her bedroom with Lila and changed her there.  She wiped, wiped cream, and powdered Lila and since it was nighttime, she put her in a Pampers Size 3 Swaddlers Overnights Diaper.  After putting her back in her pink sequined dress (because Lila wished it clean), Camden was next.  She did the same routine with Camden and put him in a Pampers Size 6 Swaddlers Overnights Diaper.  Finally, she went over to Angela’s room and changed her.  She repeated the routine: Wipes, Aquaphor, and powder.  She put Angela in a Pampers Size 12 Swaddlers Overnights Diaper. After that, she finished helping John get everything unpacked.  John got mostly everything already, so there wasn’t much left to unpack. When they were finished, Lila glanced at her mother.  “Mommy, can you please show me all the rooms in this big vacation house?” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “Yes, Lila dear.  I will take you on a tour of this house.  I will show you everything except the beach out back.  You’ll see that tomorrow, okay? Lila nodded.  “Okay mommy!” So, Mrs. Watson walked Lila through each of the rooms in the house, with Camden and Angela joining them partway through the tour.  She took Lila through the great room, the dining area, the kitchen, the family room, the entertainment room and bar, the guest bedroom, the guest bathroom, and all the other four bedrooms and bathrooms that they would be using this weekend. The cottage was a 5,000 square foot single family home with five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and two newly paved driveways.  One forked left and wrapped around the front of the house, leading towards the garage door.  The other forked right and stopped around the right side of the garage, which was unattached from the house.  It had a blue paint job with two angled top dormers marking the bedrooms of the second story and the front of the house. It was built into a hill with three levels, with the bottom level only visible from the lakeside.  Expertly cut stones lined the path leading from the back of the house to the private beach.  A new dock led directly toward a boathouse, which had plenty of room for John’s fishing boat, his cruising boat, and a couple of jet skis.  The boathouse had its own door and key and added security system to prevent vandalism and theft. Near the beach area, there was a finely paneled deck with a circular fire pit and deck furniture, making it a perfect place for entertaining guests. Going inside, the great room had an open floor plan, with long sectionals, a fireplace with finely dressed stone, and triangular windows that went from floor to ceiling, providing a perfect view of Torch Lake. A large 72-inch 4K resolution TV sat near the pyramid of windows.  More sectionals and a couple chairs and coffee table provided a nice sitting area in the middle of the great room.  All of them faced the grand façade of triangle windows that proudly displayed a majestic view of the beautiful lake. The next room featured a dining area, with a dining table with space for eight people.  Four rectangular windows wrapped around the room, facing the lake. In the same room, the dining area flowed into the kitchen on the opposite side, complete with an island and a state-of-the-art refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, oven, and range. The next room was a family room, with a few more couches, chairs, and places to sit. The entertainment room featured a large sectional, a dressed stone fireplace, a 100-inch 4K TV and a bar on the far end of the room with a round table and eight chairs.  Some fine wines and craft beer were stored in the bar, along with a good supply of Guinness, John’s favorite. After Lila saw everything, she was shocked.  She then let out a deep yawn.  “I’m tired, mommy.” Angela nodded.  “I think we’re all tired tonight.  Four hours is a long time to be traveling…” Mrs. Watson grinned and nodded.  “But we’re all up here at Torch Lake now, right?  Both I and daddy had a blast last weekend, and you’re going to have a lot of fun this weekend as well.  Your things are unpacked in your room now, so let’s get you settled.” Lila nodded and laid down on the floor.  She didn’t want to move, so her mother picked her up and carried her all the way to her bedroom.  Mrs. Watson smiled.  “It’s a good thing I brought your stroller.  We’re going to do a lot of walking, and your little feet will get tired easy.” She took Lila up the stairs and over to a room with two panels of windows offering a view of Torch Lake.  Normally, a queen-sized bed would be in this room.  But since this was Lila’s room, a crib sat against the wall.  To the left of her crib was a changing table, and shelving to store diapers and changing supplies.  A single chair sat in the room in case Mrs. Watson needed to tend to Lila.  The room was colored with light green olive accents, and a light fan hanging from the ceiling.  A spacious closet was near the door, providing plenty of storage for all of Lila’s outfits for the weekend. Mrs. Watson put Lila in her pink footed sleeper.  Since it was summer, it was a very light and breathable fabric.  After that, she placed Lila in her crib and gave her a kiss on her forehead.  She prepared a bottle of milk, using the breastmilk that she brought for Lila.  She handed her the bottle, her pink pacifier, and Mr. Stuffykins.  “Good night, my sweet little Lila…” she told her. But Lila didn’t respond.  After suckling her bottle a few times, Lila was fast asleep. Angela was in the other room, with her pajamas already on. She was laying in her bed, suckling the pink pacifier that Lila wished for her to have. Mrs. Watson entered Angela’s room, which had a nice queen bed facing double doors that led to a guest kitchen.  Her window had stairs outside that led up to the upper deck of the two-level deck.  When she saw Angela already in bed, she kissed her on the forehead and smiled.  “Good night, my Angie Bear.” Angela took the pacifier out of her mouth and smiled at her mother.  “Good night, mommy!” Mrs. Watson entered Camden’s room.  The layout was similar to Lila’s only there was a queen bed in it.  She tucked Camden in his enormous bed and kissed him on the forehead.  “Good night, Cammie bear!” “Good night, mommy!” Camden said, smiling.  “I wanna go swimming tomorrow!” Mrs. Watson nodded.  “We’ll do that, honey. We’re going to have a lot of fun.  Rest well, because we’re going to have a lot of fun tomorrow.” Camden nodded and began to nod off. Mrs. Watson closed the door and entered her bedroom with her husband.  It was a king-sized bed with four wide paneled windows that faced Torch Lake.  Of all the bedrooms, it was the one that had the best lake view.  As much as they wanted to stay up later, they were both very tired and didn’t have the energy. John looked at his wife and smiled. “How do you feel about changing all three of your children this weekend?” Cynthia shrugged her shoulders.  “It’s really not within my control.  Whether they are all healthy or very sick, we need to help them through whatever they’re going through.  With Lila, it’s helping her with whatever trauma she’s trying to recover from.  If she wants to stay young to do this, I’ll let her do this for a while.  For Camden and Angela, it’s their increasing dependence on diapers.  And John, I think you know this already, but my mom’s side of the family also had frequent problems with bedwetting and accidents.  It’s not just a Miller thing, but a Lambert thing, too.  Because of that, I have three children that are all bedwetters.  They didn’t get it from you.  They got it from the Miller-Lambert line.” John nodded.  “Lambert was your mother’s maiden name, right?” Cynthia nodded.  “Yes.  Her grandparents immigrated from France.”  She let out a deep yawn.  “Well, it’s 10:22.  Let’s get some sleep now, okay?  We have a fun-packed day planned for tomorrow…” John smiled.  “Okay.  Good night, Cynthia.  I love you, honey!” “I love you too, John.” Both Cynthia and John kissed each other and laid down in their bed. The Watsons have finally settled down at Torch Lake.  They may have just arrived, but the weekend has just begun.
    • I nod my head as i go to sit on the potty as i just do as i am told. I sit there as not much happens as very little comes out. As i finish i then needed to wipe myself clean before getting off the potty. Once that was done i move to get off it as i almost lose a bit of my balance and fall forward.
    • Chapter 9: Timeless Zentroz fitfully rested that night, eventually falling into a deep sleep.  She had a dream about her daughter Zelinda, but it was in the past. In the dream, Zelinda was only two, and Zentroz was reading her another story.  She held out the book cover, showing her daughter the colorful picture. “See Zelinda?” she said, happily displaying the front cover.  “This story is called the Princess’s Garden.  Do you want to hear this story tonight?” Zelinda was very happy when she saw the pictures.  It showed a princess standing next to a beautiful garden full of flowers of many kinds.  “Wead it to me, mommy!” Zentroz nodded, opening the book up for her daughter to see.  “Here it goes, honey.  The Princess’s Garden.” She turned the page and showed her daughter the next illustration.  “Once upon a time, there was a princess who left her castle because she wanted to see what was outside it.  What did she see?  What did she see?” She turned the page and Zelinda marveled at the picture on the next page. “It was a beautiful garden!  A garden that this princess never seen before!  She was so happy when she saw this garden that she went back to the castle to tell her mother, the queen.” She turned the page.  “Mother! Mother!  I left the castle to see what was outside it and I saw a beautiful garden!  Can I have a beautiful garden?  Can I? Can I?  Can I have a beautiful garden full of flowers and blossoms of every kind?” She turned the page again and showed Zelinda the picture.  “Can I? Can I? Mother please?  When the queen saw how happy the princess was, she was greatly delighted and knew what to get for her daughter, the princess.”  She turned the page.  “The queen ordered:  Buy it! Buy it!  Seeds of every kind!  Buy it! Buy it!  Every bulb you can find!  Get it all like we have planned.  For my daughter, the princess she shall have the most beautiful garden in all the land.” On the next page, it showed the servants fulfilling the queen’s request.  “So the servants bought and bought.  They bought seeds of every kind and they found every bulb they could find.  They started digging a huge plot around the castle and began planting every seed that they had.” “The next day, the princess was dismayed.  She saw the seeds in the blackened land, but not a single flower would stand.  She cried to her mother. Oh mother! Oh mother! Where is my garden?  Oh mother! Oh mother! It is nowhere to be found.” “Her mother responded: My dear.  My dear.  Your garden is sleeping.  The flowers are resting in the seeds.  All the plants in the bulbs. The rain will awaken it.  Wait for the rain.  My dear.  My dear.  Wait for the rain, my dear.” “So the princess waited every day for the rain to fall on her beautiful garden.  She waited and waited.  She really did.  And then she waited some more.” “Finally, a great rain hit the kingdom.  The rain fell and it woke up all the flowers.  Every flower budded.  All the bulbs came out.  The sun came out and the garden filled with color.” “Day after day, the garden grew.  It grew and it grew and it grew.  Day after day, the princess was even happier.  Her smile grew and it grew and it grew. “When the princess’s garden was full, she spent her days looking at it.  All day, until it was time to go inside, she admired it.” “And then the queen smiled.  Oh, it was just like we planned.  Now we have the most beautiful garden in all the land.” Zentroz closed the book.  “The end.” Zelinda smiled when she thought of the garden.  “I wanna garden mommy!” Zentroz grinned.  “You can have one too, honey.  Just imagine one inside your head.”  She kissed her daughter good night.  “Good night, dear.” Right after she kissed her daughter goodnight, she woke up. During that same night that Zentroz read that story to her daughter, Zelinda fell asleep.  In the dream, she was standing around in a barren land.  Then the garden from the Princess’s Garden appeared.  It was beautiful and every flower appeared as it did in the story. About three years later, Zelinda was told a new story.  A story about a beautiful princess living in a kingdom.  How that beautiful princess was taken to a faraway land.  That garden that Zelinda dreamt of was built over by a castle.  The garden was the foundation for the castle. Zentroz rushed into her daughter’s room, since it was the morning.  Her daughter would not awaken.  Thinking of the story she read her daughter, she contacted QuisXthar.  They picked her up and she traveled three more years back in time. She arrived at the Seacrest Estate, three years earlier with Jonathan. She then entered her daughter’s room.  She was in her crib, waking up from her nap. When she saw her mother, she smiled.  “Why you travel again, mommy?” Zentroz gasped.  “How did you know?” Zelinda smiled.  “Wemember mommy!  I’m gonna get my kingdom back!” She flashed brightly and giggled.  “Wead me a stowy!” Zentroz sighed and read her “The Princess’s Garden.”  She then kissed her daughter goodnight and left the room. “Good night, mommy!” she shouted in the same creepy way that she did when she was five. After her mother closed the door, Zelinda flashed and floated in the air.  “Tee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!”  Zelinda then drank her bottle and fell asleep. *** The next morning, Zentroz went into Zelinda’s room to check in on her.  She was still fast asleep in her crib.  Every day, she checked in on her, but she was still sleeping. After three years of Zelinda sleeping non-stop, she woke up with a smile.  At this time, Zelinda was five years old, and Zentroz had her in a bed. Zelinda yawned and smiled at her concerned mother that was looking at her.  “I sleep well, mommy!”  She reached for the storybook and let out a frustrated groan.  “Tell me another story, mommy!” Zentroz sighed.  “Honey.  You’ve been sleeping for three years, and you want another story?” Zelinda nodded.  Despite sleeping for three years, she still felt very tired.  She let out a deep yawn and squinted her eyes.  “Tell me…huawnnn…a story…” Zentroz nodded and got her book back out.  She read the story from the beginning and closed it after reading to a certain point.  She tucked her in and kissed her goodnight.  She then left her room. Zelinda, despite sleeping for three years was still very tired.  She quickly fell asleep and her dreams eagerly welcomed her. *** Zelinda woke up in her princess chamber, in her beautiful kingdom.  She was two years old and was laying in her princess crib.  Unlike her old kingdom from before, her kingdom covered the entire planet.  Everything belonged to her and everything that she saw was hers. On the far side of the room sat another crib.  A two-year old girl laid in that crib, still sleeping, contentedly sucking on her thumb. Just moments after Princess Zelinda awakened, the queen appeared next to her, viewing Zelinda from her massive crib.  It was so big that it looked more like a gated sleep area than a crib.  She climbed over the bars and walked to the innermost part of the crib.  Her princess daughter was sitting in the center, smacking her lips. The queen mother, knowing what she needed, was already holding a new diaper to change her princess daughter. Zelinda looked at her queen mother and smiled.  “Mommy…” she said, pointing at her diaper. The queen nodded and began to remove her daughter’s footie princess pajamas.  She then undid her diaper.  Zelinda did the rest.  She made her entire body clean by just looking at it.  The queen sat Zelinda on the new diaper and fastened her in it.  She wadded up the old diaper and disposed of it.  Knowing that Princess Zelinda wanted to be held, she picked her up and rocked her back and forth. After that, Zelinda made a fresh new princess dress appear on her and she began running around the inside perimeter of her crib, laughing and squealing with joy.  After that, she flew across her vast room to where the other crib was sitting.  She grew until the crib could fit in the palm of her hand.  Then she picked up the girl that slept out of it. The girl’s eyes opened.  The girl smiled, staring at Zelinda’s giant face and the hand that she was laying in.  “Good moning, Pincess Zawinda! Are you pwaying dollies again?” Zelinda nodded and held the girl like a doll.  “I am!  Natalie small like a cute doll!” After that, Zelinda sat Natalie down and flew back over to the queen.  “Mommy?” she called. “Yes dear?” the queen asked her. “I was born in this kingdom, wasn’t I?” Zelinda asked her. And it was so.  Zelinda was born in her own kingdom, making her a true princess.  She flashed and her mother flashed. “Of course, dear!” The queen answered.  “You were born in this beautiful land.” Zelinda then frowned.  “I keep havin dweams where I have another mommy and daddy.  It’s in a stwange wold that’s not my kingdom!” The queen grinned.  “That world is not yours, but you can make it yours, dear.  Everything you see belongs to you.” Zelinda nodded.  “Yeah!  I make my kingdom everywheor!” After that, Zelinda went outside to play.  With the whole planet as her kingdom, she roamed the Atlantic and Pacific plains and played with the planet like a toy when she got bored.  She rolled around Pluto like a marble and played hula-hoop with one of the rings of Saturn.  And since she didn’t want the sun to burn her, it didn’t.  She danced around the hot and fiery sun, without burning or losing her eyesight from the intense brightness. On several occasions, she played with Natalie, her new friend.  While Natalie didn’t possess the powers of Princess Zelinda, she was perfectly fine with serving her and playing with her.  Whenever Natalie needed to be held or have her diaper changed, the queen also catered to her needs. One thing that Zelinda noticed about Natalie was that she liked opening and closing doors.  Because of this, she gave Natalie her own personal door to open and close as much as she liked.  Natalie joyfully opened and closed the door, never tiring or getting bored from that activity.  “I open it! I cwose it!  I open it! I close it!” She kept repeating this, every time she opened and closed her door. Zelinda was having so much fun with Natalie and the toys in her kingdom that she lost track of time.  A whole year passed since she fell asleep on Earth. Meanwhile, Zentroz was checking the status on a pregnancy she was expecting.  Having already bore her, she knew that this was going to be Danielle. But after she got to the hospital, she received the news from the doctors.  Zentroz’s baby did not make it.  She had a miscarriage.  She sobbed, wondering why she miscarried her.  Did it have anything to do with Zelinda? She recalled the event when Zelinda made her two daughters disappear. She entered Zelinda’s room.  Glancing at her, she sobbed.  “What did you do, honey? Where are Danielle and Marcy?” “I don’t like my sisters, so I made them disappear.” She said in a sullen voice. “Can you make them reappear, honey?” Zentroz pleaded. Zelinda shook her head.  “No!  I don’t like them!”  The words repeated in Zentroz’s head.  “I don’t like my sisters, so I made them disappear.” Since Zelinda made them both disappear, the miscarriage had to be her doing.  Zentroz sobbed even more, mourning the loss of her miscarried daughter.  In eight more years, she would have Marcy and she could be next.  Will she too be a miscarriage?  She continued to cry the more she thought about it. While Zentroz was very sad, Zelinda on the other hand, was very happy.  Her body continued to sleep in her bedroom.  Back in her kingdom, she was having the time of her life with Natalie, playing with toys and playing new games that they made up. The years continued to pass on by.  Zentroz, who checked her daughter every day, found that she was still sleeping.  There was no vegetative state this time.  Just a perpetual state of slumber.  Despite how long she rested, she never needed food or drink.  Whatever nourished her in her kingdom nourished her in reality.  Having experienced this before with Zelinda, she knew that her daughter would awaken when she turned 16.  She watched as her daughter grew from an older child to a tween.  Years later, she saw her daughter’s breasts develop.   With her daughter at 14 and still sleeping, Zentroz felt her large and round stomach.  She was pregnant again.  Hopefully with Marcy. But much to her dismay, the doctors gave her the devastating news again.  Her baby didn’t make it.  It was another miscarriage.  For this one in particular, she gasped as she watched her miscarried child vanish before her very eyes. Full of fear, she now knew that Zelinda made them both miscarry, since Marcy not only miscarried, but vanished afterward. She ran into Zelinda’s room and stared at her sleeping daughter, crying out loud.  “You!” she shouted.  “Why do you hate them so?  They never meant any harm.  They just didn’t understand you.  I don’t understand you, and I’m your own mother…” She glanced at her sleeping daughter.  For some reason, she felt like she didn’t know her.  Almost like she was from another land.  This was not by mistake since unbeknownst to her, Zelinda really was from another land.  Her own land.  Born in a land of her own making.  A living contradiction. With Zelinda being a teen, Zentroz had her in her third and final bed.  An adult-sized bed that she might be sleeping in for the rest of her life.  But Zentroz knew that she had to wake up by her sixteenth birthday.  She just had to. Zelinda’s sixteenth birthday came and went, and she continued to sleep on.  This was her eleventh year in a row of sleeping, and her eyes showed no signs of opening. Jonathan entered the room and grinned.  “How’s Sleeping Beauty?  Maybe she’ll wake up if she gets a kiss from Prince Charming.” Zentroz sighed.  “Ha ha.” She retorted.  “Sleeping Beauty’s not waking up.  It’s been a week since she turned 16 and she’s still not stirring.”  She then gave her husband a clever grin.  “I don’t think that Prince Charming would even be able to wake her up.” Jonathan glanced at her and grinned.  “Almost done with your next best seller?  You will need another book to read to her when she wakes up.” She nodded.  “Almost done with it.  Our daughter here has given me a lot of material to work with.”  She glanced at her daughter, who was still inhaling and exhaling peacefully. The years continued.  As Zelinda continued to rest in her bed, Zentroz watched her daughter grow from teenager all the way into young adulthood.  Despite how old she was, Zelinda maintained her innocent smile as she rested. Zelinda awoke again in her princess crib, still two years old.  Natalie, who Zelinda made very tiny, was slouched up, laying between Zelinda’s legs.  Her head laid on her soft, silky pajamas, Zelinda’s diaper feeling like a pillow to her. Natalie woke up and tightly embraced her.  “Pincess Zawinda, can I be yul sistur?” “No!” Zelinda snapped.  “You my very bestest fwend!” Despite Zelinda’s harsh response, Natalie was satisfied with that answer and she continued to hug her.  “We verwy bestest of fwends!” Zelinda yawned and glanced around the room.  Since falling asleep, she has been in her kingdom for 20 years without leaving it.  She smiled and picked up Natalie like a Barbie doll.  She was going to stick her in her diaper, when the queen saw her doing this. “Princess Zelinda honey,” the queen scolded.  “Please don’t put Natalie there.” Zelinda pouted.  “Why not?  Natalie likes it!  Don’t you, Natalie?” “Yeah!” Natalie shouted. Hearing her approval, Zelinda made Natalie smaller and placed her in her diaper.  “I get you out later!” The queen decided that it was now time to change Princess Zelinda’s diaper.  She removed her footie princess pajamas and took off her diaper.  Natalie lept out and began running around Zelinda, jumping up and down.  The queen then put a new diaper on Zelinda.  Zelinda made a new dress appear on her.  It was now time to play. Another seven years passed.  Having spent 27 years in her kingdom now, Zelinda missed hearing stories read to her.  She knew that the queen couldn’t do this, so it was time to leave. Zelinda stood up and looked at Natalie, who was being held by the queen, who was rocking her back and forth.  While she did this, Natalie happily sucked on her pacifier.  Zelinda made a portal appear and she glanced at Natalie.  “I’m going to da otha wold.” Natalie removed her pacifier and gasped.  “Can I come?” Zelinda shook her head.  “No!”  She then smiled.  “But I’ll come back.  I pwomise!” Natalie, satisfied at her answer, smiled.  She stuck her pacifier back in her mouth and continued to wrap her arms around the queen. Zelinda, having missed her mother’s stories so much, was ready to hear them again.  But first, she wanted to be held one more time. The queen, knowing that she wanted this, made another copy of herself appear to cater to Zelinda’s needs.  The copy held her princess daughter and rocked her back and forth. Satisfied with being held, Zelinda crawled on her legs into the portal.  Her very own kingdom that belonged to her faded away.  The 27-year dream dissolved before her very eyes… *** Zentroz gasped as she saw Zelinda, now a 32-year-old woman waking up in an energetic lunge. “Mommy!” her daughter shouted.  “I wanna hear a story!” Zentroz shook her head.  “It’s morning, honey.  I will tell you one tonight, okay.” She then burst into tears.  “Plus, you have been sleeping for 27 years!  Can’t I spend some time with you before I leave you again?” Zelinda nodded.  “Okay!” Zelinda glanced around her room and smiled.  All of the toys that she had when she was two years old was still there.  She then glanced at her pajamas and gave them a look of disgust.  “Yucky pajamas!” And almost instantaneously, they flashed, turning into skirt pajamas. After Zentroz stopped crying, she took Zelinda into her and her husband’s master bedroom.  Jonathan gasped when he saw her.  He was speechless. “So you’re finally awake, honey!” Jonathan shouted.  “Where have you been for almost 30 years?” “In my kingdom, daddy!” she shouted with a big smile on her face. Zentroz frowned.  “What kind of question was that?  You know where she was!  Where else would she be?” “It’s where I was BORN!” she shouted. Zentroz grinned and smiled at her.  “Alright honey.  Whatever you say.”  She then gave her daughter a serious look.  “Zelinda, you have caused a lot of trouble for both me and daddy.  You turned the planet that we all live on into your own little world and nearly wiped out the human race, turning nearly everyone into a child.  This is the real world, honey.  This is not your world.  This is our world.” But Zelinda shook her head in defiance.  “No!” she shouted.  “My wold!  I am a beautiful pincess and it’s all mine!”  She continued to pout.  “You took my kingdom away from me, mommy.  Those mean people.  I’m going to get my kingdom back!” Jonathan shook his head, starting to look afraid.  “No!  You are not going to bring it back!  Daddy is not going to go through that again.  Okay?” Zelinda looked at her mother with an expectant look.  “Can I play with my toys, mommy?” Zentroz sighed.  “I don’t know, honey.  You caused mommy a lot of trouble lately.” Zelinda then regressed her age from a young adult to a teenager.  “Can I play with my toys, mommy?” Zentroz, starting to get scared when she saw her younger daughter, gasped.  “Go on, honey.  Go play with your toys…” “Yay!” Zelinda shouted, as she childishly skipped outside the room. Zelinda, still sixteen years old, spent all day in her room, playing with her toys.  Meanwhile, Zentroz expressed her concerns to Jonathan. Zentroz stared at her husband.  It was the kind of stare that reflected frustration and confusion.  What do they do with their daughter?  How can they control her?  Can they even control her?  She scratched her head.  “Is Zelinda even our daughter in the first place?” she asked her husband out loud. Jonathan sighed, and then let out a weak laugh.  “It’s kind of weird, but I don’t feel like she belongs to us.” Zentroz frowned.  “How can this be?  I can remember giving birth to her!”  She closed her eyes.  She could still remember the day she was born, clear in her mind.  She contracted, she pushed, and out came Zelinda.  The doctors then presented Zentroz’s brand new daughter to her…then something unexpected happened. Zelinda vanished. Zentroz gasped.  “Now I’m even more confused!  When I replayed the memory of Zelinda being born, she vanished!  It was like I never gave birth to her!” Jonathan smiled.  “Maybe she altered reality with her powers!” Zentroz nodded with a troubled look on her face.  “I’m afraid you might be right.  Zelinda has gotten so powerful that anything she says comes true.  It doesn’t matter whether she’s dreaming or not.  To her, both dreams and reality are blurred together.  And if this reality is a dream to her, then all dreams become her reality.”  She shook her head.  Even though Zelinda made herself born of her own imagination, Zelinda was still her daughter.  Prior to her daughter meddling with reality, Zelinda was hers, and she always will be, no matter what new reality Zelinda decides to create. She looked at Jonathan.  “You know what?  I kind of wished that I lived on my mom’s home planet of Zorpoz.  Back on that planet, Zelinda’s condition could have been prevented early on.” Zentroz sobbed.  “She…she could’ve lived a normal life!” Jonathan nodded, but then stood up.  Sure, his daughter was different but neither of them could change that.  “She could’ve, but we were dealt with this hand for a reason.  Let’s try to work around the differences and move on, okay?” Zentroz wiped the tears off her eyes and nodded.  “Okay.  I mean, how do we manage our daughter if she decides to sleep for 27 years?” Jonathan shrugged his shoulders.  “We do what we can.  What’s strange is that she doesn’t even look like she’s starving.  She looks healthy.” Zentroz nodded.  “And I checked her underwear while she was sleeping.  No pee or poop anywhere.  Maybe she went in her dreams?  For some reason, it doesn’t affect this reality.” Jonathan laughed.  “No pee or poop?  There was plenty of pee when we were both subject to her, but no poop.” Zentroz grinned.  “Maybe she doesn’t like poop.  So even what she eats makes her pee.” She glanced in the direction facing Zelinda’s bedroom.  “I wonder how she’s doing?” “She hasn’t exited that bedroom once.” Jonathan told her.  “Still playing with her toys, I guess.” Zentroz felt a sinking feeling in her stomach.  “I hope that she doesn’t make this whole earth her kingdom again.  I’m not ready to deal with that!  I mean, I have been practicing my magic some more, but I would rather that she behaves this time.” “You and me both, Zennie.  As far as I’m concerned, she’s not our child, but since she is at the same time, I still love her and feel connected to her.  It’s a weird connection, but she made it weird.” Zentroz stood up and began walking toward Zelinda’s room.  “I’m going to check on her.” Jonathan nodded.  “Let me know if all is well!” Zentroz nodded.  “I will!”  She walked down the hallway and opened the door at the very end. Inside was Zelinda’s bedroom.  It was very spacious, with toys scattered everywhere.  Her bed sat in the corner, with her dresser adjacent to it. And although Zelinda was 16 years old, she acted very much like she was two.  She had a few rows of blocks, haphazardly stacked.  After that, she swept her hand through, knocking them all down.  “Playtime is so fun!” Zelinda shouted. Zentroz glanced at her daughter.  She was still in her pink skirt pajamas, smiling and playing with her toys without a care in the world.  She placed her hands on her daughter to get her attention.  “Zelinda honey!” she said with her voice raised.  “I know that you’re having the time of your life right now, but it’s time to go to bed.  Can you put your blocks down and go to bed for mommy?  Let’s do that, Zelinda dear.” Zelinda put down the blocks and nodded.  “Okay mommy!” Zentroz then began to glance down beneath her daughter’s waist.  “Are you still wearing underwear, honey?” Zelinda sighed.  “Yes mommy…” Zentroz glanced underneath her daughter’s skirt pajamas and checked just to make sure.  Sure enough, she was still wearing underwear.  And even though it was a cartoon princess, it was still underwear. Zentroz turned Zelinda towards the door to her bedroom and pointed to it.  “Do you have to go potty?  Mommy will take you there if you have to go.” Zelinda shook her head.  “No.  I don’t have to go!” “If you do have to go during the night, get up and go.” She told her.  “You know where it is, right?” Zelinda nodded. “Are you sure that you don’t have to go, honey?” Zelinda nodded. Zentroz guided Zelinda to her bed and she climbed into it.  She pulled back the covers and Zelinda got in, resting her head on the pillow.  Zentroz then pulled the covers back on her daughter and tucked her in.  “Good night, sweetie…”  She hugged Zelinda and kissed her goodnight.  As she was halfway between Zelinda’s bed and the door, she looked back at Zelinda.  “No tricks, honey.” She said.  “Mommy has already gone through trouble.  You caused more than five years’ worth, honey.  Mommy doesn’t need anymore.” Zelinda nodded, maintaining her innocent smile.  “Okay mommy.”  She then yawned.  “Good night, mommy…” Zentroz shut off the light to Zelinda’s room.  Then she left the room, closing the door behind her. Zelinda glanced around her large room full of toys.  She glanced at her pile of toys with a tired smile.  “Good night, toys!” the teen said yawning.  “See you in the morning!” Zelinda pressed her head on the pillow and smiled.  Playtime was so much fun.  What was even more fun was the dreams that awaited her.  She let out another yawn.  Her eyelids grew heavy.  “So sleepy…” Finally, Zelinda closed her eyes.  Zelinda was fast asleep.
    • Ashley kept herself close to Anya and clung to her. It was in her nature to do so and something she couldn't fight against easily especially right now with how scared and frightened she had become and upon glancing at the people attending the hearing she could see their shocked and horrfied expressions causing the Little to whimper softly against Anya knowing that what had just happened wasn't a good thing at all. The judge's voice breaking through the commotion caused Ashley to turn her head to look at the older woman. The law was on her side being a Little despite the various crimes she had commited by not accepting her rightful place which she still didn't want to accept but she really had no choice in the matter now unless she wanted a worse sentence or something terrible to happen to herself.  Why couldn't she had been a Switch? She wouldn't of broken down in the bathroom if she had been one, she would not be trembling and whimpering now in Anya's arms either. Ashley breathed in heavily.  A Mommy would decide her punishment over this whole ordeal and she wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing at all considering the lottery system was often a mixed bag and giving the press coverage over this case she knew that she would probably end up with a Mommy that was strict maybe even a dual type? Ashley didn't even want to think about that and what her life might turn into only to look at Anya in complete shock. Did Anya just say she'd take her in? Ashley wasn't sure if she should count her blessings or not. It did make sense for Anya to take her in to the extent that she was the most hurt by her actions but still.... Ashley didn't say anything and kept quiet for now only nodding in agreement that she would sign the consent forms, sign over her rights, sign over any chance she ever had at being an adult. It sounded like a prison sentence that would never end but she knew Sharon would of just continued to use her and at least this way she wouldn't be used again, right? Anya was respected, was a known Mommy, she should be fine.... Even Ashley gasped at Sharon's sentence. A Mommy who was a Sadist? That was so rare and she couldn't help but hold onto Anya tighter knowing that she could never survive with someone of that typing, she had scored low on matchmaking with Sadists, she had scored low in the Brat section of her test which wasn't ideal for the Sadist typing.  She had no idea what or how Sharon scored at all. Ashley looked away from Sharon as the woman threw a tantrum and screamed from behind her paci to look at Anya and nodded, "Y-yeah...." she stammered feeling overwhelmed by the crowd, "that's fine," she mumbled, "I...I'll sign." it didn't take long or much for Ashley to sign the documents she already knew everything the document had giving her knowledge and having been a lawyer. It would mean she would be treated as she should be, she would relay on her Mommy for everything and the only jobs opened to her were ones allowed by the state such as Modelling, Performance and Sports and a few other jobs that only her Mommy got to decide if she was allowed to do them or not. Ashley breathed in and out deeply her head against Anya's chest. The safety of being with Anya, of being with a Mommy.....was intoxciating and she could feel herself responding to Anya, mentally and physically, it was like some sort of beast within her was responding almost as if her most basic instinct were starting to take over after being ignored and blocked for so long. 
    • This is a very interesting topic.  I believe that this could be an option for some people. I have been drawn to diapers since I was around 4 years old.  I distinctly remember the day when I was 12, that it went from a curiosity to a 'need'/want to wear diapers.  I have been trying to suppress these feelings my entire life and didn't even know what an ABDL was until I was around 21.  Besides wearing a towel like a diaper in high school a few times, buying a pack of Goodnites when I was 19 and a pack of Depends when I was 20; I did my best to control this.  For most of my 20s, I would only wear a homemade diaper every now and again.  It wasn't until around this time last year that I bought my first pack of real diapers, Abena M4, and the relief of wearing them for truly the first time was immeasurable.  At the beginning of this year, I decided to start embracing it and now I always have a diaper supply and started buying little clothes too.  Don't get me wrong, I do my best to not let it interfere with my adult life and I don't need to wear diapers all the time. Just last week I didn't wear at all, because of things going on in my adult life. I guess for the guy who posted on Reddit and some others it could be treated like an addiction.  In my case, I know it is not an addiction.  I spent the first half of my 20s as a hardcore drug addict and I mean hardcore.  I had at one point had a $100 to $200 daily drug habit and could not go a day without using without getting dope sick. It was nothing for me to do upwards of $500 worth of drugs in one day.  I have been hospitalized 3 times, been to jail twice, and have almost ODed countless times.  When I was 25, I finally decided to get clean and sober, and when to rehab for four months.  Afterward, I incorporated a lot of things the OP talked about in his daily life.  I go to the gym every other day, I build a relationship with my God, and pray and meditate regularly.  I even mediated with a Tibetan monk a few times.  I got back into some of my hobbies and started new ones.  I am now almost 5 1/2 years clean and sober and I rarely think about drugs and alcohol.  And when I do think about it, it is not in the same way I have ever thought about diapers, and definitely have no desire to use drugs when I think about drugs. To make a long story short, I know what addiction is and personally, my ABDL side is not an addiction.  It is who I am, just like my sexual orientation or gender.  And we all know how damaging it is to a person to try and suppress being LGBTQ from a medical/mental standpoint. I just joined this site a little over a month ago, so I don't have anything to say on 'toxic positivity'.  I have never been involved or read any of the posts from other ABDLs before then.  The only thing that I ever indulged in before joining was reading a lot of ABDL fiction stories and I didn't know that this was a thing until a little over 2 years ago. As far as the sexual aspect of being an ABDL, I don't have much to say on it either, because for me it is almost completely non-sexual.  I do think from time to time that an MDLG relationship or being in a relationship with another ABDL would be fun.  For me, that is at the bottom of the list when looking for a partner.  As long as they accept it as a part of me and don't judge me for it, I don't really care if they want to get involved or not. As far as religion goes, I don't see why it would be a problem.  I was raised Southern Baptist, and believe in God, but consider myself 'culturally Christian' now.  I think a lot of people like to cherry-pick religion too much today.  Case in point is people who are against gay people because of Leviticus, but the very next verse says that it is an abomination to wear clothes of mixed fibers.  When it comes to the commandments, Jesus was asked what is the most important to follow and he said to love God with all of your heart, mind, and soul, and to love thy neighbor.  Everything else is just window dressing.  I have read the Bible and Koran cover to cover and don't see why it would be a problem if you are Jewish, Christian, or Muslim.  I even saw on social media where a young woman posted a picture of herself lifting her skirt up to show that she was wearing a wet ABDL diaper and posting she just got home from church with a Bible verse written below.  For me it is a part of me, but there is a lot more to me than just being an ABDL.  I look forward to seeing what other people have to say.